6th January 2013, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in B.Ed course in Bhopal Government college? I have completed B.Com

I am B.com completed and i want admission in B.ED course in Bhopal Government college in2013-2014 please mail me Date of entrace examination or date of admission.
My mail ID [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in Bhopal and regional colleges of Bhopal for B.Ed after scoring 72%,85% and 78% in BCA,12th and 10th?
  2. Can I get admission in Oriented College Bhopal, LNCT college Bhopal, Thakral college Bhopal or any other government college after scoring 65 marks in AIEEE and state rank of 10200?
  3. Syllabus and previous years papers for the post of Jr Engg from electronics background in MAHAGENCO -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How may I get admission in any college situated in Bhopal region?
  5. How to get admission in B.Ed in any college of UP?
  6. How to take admission in Bhopal Government engineering college after scoring 42 in PET
  7. How to join government college for B.Ed course? I have completed graduation degree with 74%
  8. How to take admission in BHU Bhopal after passing from government engineering college Ujjain?
  9. Which are the good colleges of B.Ed in India? When are the entrance exams for it? Is it good to do B.Ed after B.Com?
  10. How to take admission in B.Ed college from Yashwantrao Vhavan Mukta Vidyapeeth -- [New]
  11. How much percentage is needed to get into government college? What is the fee structure of government college? I am doing B.Com Part III
  12. Names of the top 10 engineering colleges according to the placements and ranking in MP state?
  13. Am I eligible to get admission in government engineering college in Bhopal after scoring 54 marks in MPPET?
  14. Minimum marks to do M.Com from government college?
  15. Which colleges are providing LLB course after B.Com? I have completed my B.Com
  16. Which university offers B.Ed after B.Com in Distance Studies?
  17. What to do after 12th commerce with less expenditure?
  18. Can I get a government college in Bhopal after scoring 64 marks in PET?
22nd May 2013, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in B.Ed course in Bhopal Government college? I have completed B.Com

which is minimum percent for take a addmision for sarojninaydu college?
21st June 2013, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in B.Ed course in Bhopal Government college? I have completed B.Com

I am B.com completed and i want admission in B.ED course in Bhopal Government college in2013-2014 please mail me Dateof entrace examination or date ofadmission.
My mail ID
[email protected]
25th June 2013, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

I am B.com completed with agg-75% and i want admission in B.ED course in Bhopal Government college in 2013-2014 please mail me Dateof entrace examination or date ofadmission.plz as soon as possible..
My mail ID
[email protected]
31st August 2013, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

I am B.com completed and i want admission in B.ED course in Bhopal Government/private college in2013-2014 please mail me Dateof entrace examination or date ofadmission.
My mail ID

[email protected]
3rd October 2013, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

i am m.sc complted and want b.ed admiion plg send me intrance exam date my id [email protected]
3rd December 2013, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

i am commerce graduate and got 68% and want to take admission in B.ed (govt. college) then what is the procedure and mail me all details like last date of filling form and all my email id is [email protected]
12th December 2013, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

B.Ed 2013-14 M.P. entrence date ?
[email protected]
23rd December 2013, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

i am m.sc completed.i want to take admission in B.ED course in bhopal gov college then what is the procedure and entrance exam date?MY EMAIL ID IS [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?