7th January 2013, 11:24 AM
Arunn murali

Can I study M.E or MBA after completion of UG course?

As i was studying 2nd year B.E Instrumentation&control engineering.after the completion of my U.G coure can i study M.E or M.B.A

13th March 2013, 05:57 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study M.E or MBA after completion of UG course?

Yes, you can go for either of these courses. M.E degree can be obtained with specialization in Instrumentation & Control Engineering itself. Applied Instrumentation and Process Control and Instrumentation are other areas of specialization. MBA degree is suitable to find a managerial job in industry. Both the courses are useful to build up a rewarding career in future. Admission to these courses is done through entrance exams.
13th March 2013, 05:59 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

You can try for B.A degree with specialization in convergent journalism and mass communication and journalism. B.Sc degree in mass communication or mass communication and journalism can also be selected. Admission to these courses is done on the basis of marks scored in 12th class exam. Successful completion of the course helps one to make a career with media, news dailies, TV channels, etc.
14th March 2013, 07:42 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arunn murali View Post
As i was studying 2nd year B.E Instrumentation&control engineering.after the completion of my U.G coure can i study M.E or M.B.A
YES, you can join MBA or ME after completing your BTECH.

But for this you have to appear in the GATE exams after Btech
GATE exams are conducted by IIT
Minimum eligibilty is BE/BTECH pass
Final year students can also apply

For MBA you have to sit in the below MBA written tests:
CAT
XAT
SNAP
MAT

Graduation pass with minimum 50% marks is required to appear in the CAT and SNAP exams and just Graduation pass for the XAT and MAT exams
4th October 2014, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

hi,
i'm doing b.e.final year,.can i do MBA or ME?
reply at [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?