7th January 2013, 09:20 PM
yashwanth007

Procedure to become a secret agent in India?

i want to know the procedure & various courses i required to undertake to become an secret agent in india because i want to do something good to mu country

10th June 2013, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to become a secret agent in India?

i would like to join in secret agent of india, i would like to know what all subjects i should study in degree?
30th April 2014, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

how can i become a secret agent in india..is ips officer is eligible to become a secret agent.????please help me sir iam very thankful to u sir
17th July 2015, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

HI Sir I WANT TO BECOME A RAW AGENT .MY AGE IS 25 AND MY EMAIL ID IS:- [email protected]. I REALY DONT KNOW THE PROCEDURE OF ECOME A AGENT.PLEASE HELP ME.MY NUMBER IS 8468975121
18th July 2015, 11:47 AM
Education15

Dear, secret agents in india is associated with secret agency raw.RAW means Research and Analysis Wing. It means an intelligence agency. It has neither a website nor a reference. There is not an appropriate criteria for going to RAW. RAW Officials themselves are also from the Police, army, airforce, navy, Bsf etc. So if you want to join RAW, you will have to become eligible for these forces. E.g. If you clear IPS exam, you may have chances to go to Raw, but if you will fullfil their conditions.
SO, YOU HAVE TO BE GRADUATE FOR THIS AS MINIMUM QUALIFICATION OF UPSC IPS IS GRATDUATION and for lower posts you have to be 10+2.
BEST OF LUCK...
18th July 2015, 12:56 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

First of all there is no direct entry for Secret agent recruitment. In order to be one of the secret agent of India a candidate has to enter into Armed or Civil Service Forces of India to enter as Secret Agent.

Qualification for Secret Agent:

- Bachelor degree in any discipline.

- Age should be 21-30 years. For ST : 21-33 years, for SC : 21- 35 years.

- Only unmarried candidates are eligible for this exam.

The candidates are selected as Secret Agent by giving training.

Selection Process:

1. Preliminary exam

2. Mains

3. Interview and Physical Test.

Official Page: http://www.upsc.gov.in/
25th October 2015, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

I am doing my first year in Law. Ba llb. I wish to become a secret agent. Can I pursure it without finishing my full degree!)?
20th February 2016, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

I am in 12th standard (stream :non medical) I want to know how can I became a secret agent m much intrested in it so please help me....
21st February 2016, 10:50 AM
SaddamHussain786
Junior Member+

Dear, secret agents in india is associated with secret agency raw.RAW means Research and Analysis Wing. It means an intelligence agency. It has neither a website nor a reference. There is not an appropriate criteria for going to RAW. RAW Officials themselves are also from the Police, army, airforce, navy, Bsf etc. So if you want to join RAW, you will have to become eligible for these forces. E.g. If you clear IPS exam, you may have chances to go to Raw, but if you will fullfil their conditions.
25th July 2017, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

I love to become secret agent to protect the nation from other attacks i am shashi varsha studying in intermediate in Hyderabad sri chaitanya college borampet and i learned martial arts karate . Without knowing my parents family friends i am applying this observe me without knowing and select . please send me the details. Immediately and soon
26th July 2017, 07:55 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by yashwanth007 View Post
i want to know the procedure & various courses i required to undertake to become an secret agent in india because i want to do something good to mu country
As you want to be a secret agent then you can apply for the Private detective course offered by various institutes. In this course the candidate is professionally trained to get the required information for their client secretly. To choose this course applying candidate must be of fearless and brave personality.

>> Eligibility required to apply for the course is any graduation degree from a recognized institute.

>> Duration of course is 1 year.

COLLAGES WHICH OFFER DIPLOMA IN PRIVATE DETECTIVE :-

>> Lancer Network Limited(New Delhi).

>> ACE Detective India International Securities(New Delhi).

>> THE Indore Christian College(Indore).

>> The National Institute of Private Investigation(New Delhi).

So apply in these collages and have one year training to become a private detective.

Good luck.
4th December 2021, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

I AM ALSO INTERSTED IN BECOMING RAW AGENT WHAT IS CRITERIA AND SYLLABUS FOR IT YOU CAN REACH OUT TO ME AT THIS NO9625266649
4th December 2021, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE CRITERIA FOR BECOMING RAW AGENTS AND SYLLABUS AND EXAM YOU CAN GET IN TOUCH WITH ME AT -9625266649
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?