10th January 2013, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a job in ministry of Tourism India?

i did bacholar degree in tourism stream and pursuing mba tourism in iittm gwalior plz suggest me how can i got job in ministry of tourism india?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in ministry of tourism department?
  2. How to get job in Tourism Ministry of India after completion of Master of Tourism Administration?
  3. How can I get job in Ministry of Tourism being a Ph.D in Tourism candidate?
  4. How to get a job in Tourism ministry government of India?
  5. Process to get job in Ministry of Tourism for Masters in Tourism candidate?
  6. How to get job in ministry of tourism?
  7. Eligibility Criteria to get a job in Ministry of Tourism and what is the eligibility criterian after BTS IGNOU course
  8. How to get job in Indian tourism after pursuing GTM graduate diploma in tourism management from New Zealand?
  9. Information about government jobs in Travel?
  10. Eligibility to get job in Ministry of Tourism? -- [New]
  11. When is the guide licence is issued by the ministry of tourism in India?
  12. How to get a job in Ministry of Tourism? I have done 3 years diploma in hotel management
  13. Scope for a government job in tourism course?
  14. How to get a job in Ministry of Tourism if I am in final year and doing BCA
  15. When will Tour Guide examination be held by Ministry of Tourism?
  16. Eligibility for NET exam after masters degree in business economics(M.B.E)? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What are the options available for me in Tourism areas and how may I get recruited? I have done my four year graduation in Hospitality from India and currently I am Pursuing GTM graduation course in Tourism Management from New Zealand
  18. After Bachelor degree in tourism studies what should I do between MBA in Tourism Management and Masters in Tourism?
27th April 2013, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get a job in ministry of Tourism India?

what should i do after completing by degree in tourism ??? is there any scope ogetting good job in this field ???
27th May 2013, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

i have completed BTS from ignou and what other course should i do to get good job in tourism field. Plz suggest me. Age 32 yr
28th May 2013, 12:37 AM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i did bacholar degree in tourism stream and pursuing mba tourism in iittm gwalior plz suggest me how can i got job in ministry of tourism india?

Ministry of Tourism,Government of India.

If you want to make carrer in Tourism and you want to do jobs related to it then you will have to apply for IRCTC(Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Limited) Exam.This exam is conducted by the RRB(Railway Recruitment Board).

To apply for this exam,you will have to meet these Eligibility conditions

Academic qualification :-
  • Candidates should have a Bachelor degree in Travel and Tourism.
  • Those candidates having Diploma in Travel and Tourism will also be eligible to apply for this exam.
Marks :-
  • Minimum Marks for General and OBC Category should be 50%.
  • SC and ST Category should have a minimum marks of 45%.
  • Minimum age required to apply for this exam will be 18 years.
  • Candidates age should not be above 28 years.
  • Age relaxations will be given to Reserved category candidates.
  • SC/ST Category candidates will get 5 years of age relaxations and OBC Category candidates will get 3 years of age relaxations.
There are various categories of posts for which you can apply.These posts are for :-
  • Assistant Manager(Catering).
  • Assistant Manager(Tourism).
  • Human Resource Development Officer.
  • Finance Officer.
  • Executive Officer(Tourism).
  • Senior Supervisor(Tourism).
For Recruitment details -->> Click-Here .

7th February 2016, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

I am a graduate from Delhi (BBA Travel & Tourism IP University) with 75% marks, and I am working with travel company last six months. I would like to apply a suitable job in Ministry of Tourism. My E mail ID [email protected]

regards
Bipin
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?