10th January 2013, 06:19 PM
surya.bhushan

Is there any way to join CBI or IB?

helo sir...is there a way to join CBI, or IB...after an age of 27.
or is there a way to join CBI or IB through BPSC exams...?

26th August 2013, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any way to join CBI or IB?

please send me a CBI preparation materials
13th August 2014, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

I am Completed my Graduation (B.Com) in the year of 2014.
What I want to do now to join in CBI as an investigating officer...??
16th April 2015, 12:37 AM
secret29
Senior Member+

Combined Graduate Level Examination are conucted for the student of graduate holder to get job in CBI or IB.

This exam is consist of a single paper of 300 marks.This exam is conducted by SSC-CGL.
You will have to clear this exam inorder to get the job in CBI(Central beaureau of Investigation).

Then the candidates will have to clear the Physical standard exam and the criteria are listed as below:--->>

Physical standard for the posts of Inspector in CBI

Candidates will have to satisfy the following minimum physical standards, failing which, they will not be eligible for appointment.

A.For the Male Condidates.

(i) Physical Standards (Minimum)
Height 157.5 cms. Chest 81 cms. (fully expanded with a minimum expansion of 5 cms.)
Height relaxable by 5 cms. in the case of Garwalis, Assamese, Gorkhas, Tribals, members of Kumaon Region, Nagas and Scheduled Tribes who as a race are short in height and not to the people declared as Scheduled Tribe.

(ii) Physical Test:
Walking: 1600 metres in 15 minutes.
Cycling: 8 Kms. In 30 minutes.

(b) For Female Candidates

(i) Physical standards (Minimum)
Height 152 cms. Weight 48 Kgs
Height relaxable by 2.5 cms. weight by 2 kgs. for Gorkhas, Garwalis, Assamese, Kumaon Region and Nagaland Tribals and Members of Scheduled Tribes who as a race are short in height and not to the people declared as Scheduled Tribe.

(ii) Physical Test
Walking: 1 Km. in 20 minutes.
Cycling: 3 Kms. in 25 minutes.

The Physical Test for candidates will be conducted by the Central Excise Department/Custom House, as the case may be, for the above categories of posts after their names are recommended for appointment by the Commission.
Candidates are, therefore, advised to make sure before opting for these categories of posts that they fulfill the requirements as detailed above.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?