10th January 2013, 07:27 PM
eirti

Information about electronics core companies? I am pursuing B.Tech in electronics and communication

i m persuing b.tech in electronics n comm. ...can u plz tell me abt electronics core companies or where i can have training in robotics?

Related Questions:
  1. Scope in electronics and communication field after b.tech ECE
  2. Which are the core companies related to Electronics?
  3. List of core companies in Chennai in Electronics and communication engineering field?
  4. How can I get a job in top telecom companies and core electronics companies?
  5. How to do internship in electronics and communication in core companies at Bangalore?
  6. List of Core companies in the field of Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to become an electronics engineer after passing B.Tech electronics and communication?
  8. Internship in Electronics or Core companies or reputed universities of India -- [New]
  9. How to get placed in good companies for electrical and electronics department? Information about the core companies? Number of good core companies in Inida?
  10. Can I get Job in Core Companies for Electronics in Hyderabad being a candidate having secured 65% in M.Sc Electronics?
  11. List of Core Companies to do Training being a candidate pursuing BE in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  12. Which are the companies which provide training for 6 months in core electronics like Satellite Communication, Antennas, Semiconductors? Companies which give such type of training?
  13. How can I apply in core electronics companies for summer training?
  14. Placement in core companies for electronics and communication engineers? Is CDAC course helpful to get placement in core companies?
  15. What should I do after pursuing MSc Electronics?
  16. Can I get a job in core company of electronics and communication after scoring 52.03%?
  17. Which companies recruit candidates with B.Tech electronics and Communication degree?
  18. List of core electronics companies in Ahmedabad where freshers may apply?
24th February 2013, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about electronics core companies? I am pursuing B.Tech in electronics and communication

i m persuing b.tech in electronics n comm. ...can u plz tell me abt electronics core companies or where i can have training in robotics?
10th October 2014, 08:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about electronics core companies? I am pursuing B.Tech in electronics and communication

Can I do internship I m in 1 sem and how?
12th April 2015, 01:35 PM
anju777

List of Electronics Core Companies:

1.Bharathi Airtel
2.Aircel
3.Idea
4.Vodafine
5.Virgin India
6.Reliance
7.Honeywell
8.Wipro
9.Verizon India
10.Micromax
11.Samsung
12.Dell India
13.Nokia
14.Wipro
15.Onida
16.Cisco Networking
17.Qualcomm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?