22nd March 2011, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Exams which are conducted to select students for ISRO? How to prepare for it?

HELLO,
I am an engineering student ,2nd year and my branch is electronics and communication.I would like to know about the examinations by which I can join ISRO and how to prepare for it.Also give any important information which i should know.
THANK YOU

6th August 2011, 09:33 AM
sachin200792

Default Re: Exams which are conducted to select students for ISRO? How to prepare for it?

ISRO conducts an exam for the post of SCIENTISTS/ENGINEERS 'SC' in the disciplines of ELECTRONICS, MECHANICAL and COMPUTER SCIENCE. The test is usually written followed by an interview. The written exam is held in the month of April.

ISRO also conducts exam for the post graduate degree courses in Engineering/Science followed by and interview.

I am attaching some previous years question papers of ISRO for Electronics students for the post of Scientist/Engineers.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf EC-2006.pdf(394.6 KB, 189 views)
File Type: pdf EC-2007.pdf(379.0 KB, 160 views)
File Type: pdf EC-2008.pdf(421.1 KB, 161 views)
File Type: pdf EC-2009.pdf(579.1 KB, 156 views)
File Type: pdf EC-2010.pdf(622.1 KB, 151 views)
9th October 2011, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Exams which are conducted to select students for ISRO? How to prepare for it?

I HAVE COMPLETED DIPLOMA ENGG. IN COMPUTER ENGG. CURRENTLY I AM DOING B.E.(COMP) AND I HAVE COMPLETED FIFTH SEMESTER. AND I AM LOOKING FOR JOB IN ISRO.
CAN I GET THE JOB? WHAT ELIGIBILITY ARE REQIRED?
23rd October 2011, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i am doing my 2nd year of engineering in electronics and communication .am i eligible to write the entrance exam now.or should i wait till my 4th year.if not selected the 1st time can we reattempt for the exam?

thank you
27th February 2012, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

my name is umesh .i want to join isro. i am an engineering student in e&c.
28th February 2012, 12:06 AM
rvidyasagar

You can visit the follwing page to know about all recruitments done by ISRO: http://www.isro.org/scripts/job.aspx. The last date for application for Scientists/Engineers is 28th Feb, ie., today.

However, I suppose that it is immaterial for you, because you are in the second year.

You can also notice that question papers from the year 2006 onwards are available in the same webpage, which will assist your preparation. ISRO does not prescribe any syllabus for this exam.
23rd June 2012, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

i am doing aerospace engineering and i am in third semester does isro take aerospace engineering students ? the exam for all branches is same or different?
27th June 2012, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

please provide us bio data of student selected in isro?
24th July 2013, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

im doing 3/4btech in ece.how can i enter into isro
28th August 2013, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
i am doing B.tech biotechnology..i am very tensed about my futur..please tell me
Which is the best branch for M.Tech.
26th November 2013, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

i m pursuing B.Tech in Instrumentation. i m presently in the 3rd year. does ISRO take Instrumentation engineering students?
15th April 2015, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Hiii iam Dhanalakshmi
my aim is to join in ISRO as im an ece student iam doing my ece-3yr at the end of my UG i wish to join in ISRO. When the exams conducting what all the procedure.plz guide me my e-mail id: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?