10th January 2013, 10:48 PM
TOWBY

Information about the universities offering long distance learning programme in Biochemistry?

hello, pls i'd like to get information on universities offering long distance learning programmes in biochemistry, how the way tests & exams are conducted & if there are scholarships awaeded for eligibility

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the universities offering M.Phil biochemistry distance learning course?
  2. Is it better to do MSc Zoology by distance learning? Name of some affiliated universities offering this programme?
  3. List of UGC recognized universities offering distance learning program in B.Tech Biotech? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to pursue BSc in Chemistry through distance learning programme? I have passed HS exam
  5. Can I get Teachers Eligibility test application form?
  6. Universities offering distance M.E/M.Tech after B.E IT?
  7. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi through distance learning
  8. Universities in India offering MBA distance learning?
  9. Which are the universities offering MCA course through distance learning? What is the date of admission?
  10. Colleges/Universities offering distance learning M.Tech? Procedure to apply for it?
  11. List of colleges or universities offering B.A through distance learning course/correspondence course in West Bengal?
  12. List of reputed institutions/universities in India offering distance learning/E-Learning courses in Psychology?
  13. Colleges or universities in India offering MSc in Medical Biochemistry in distance education?
  14. Which are the colleges offering distance learning M.Tech? What is the procedure to apply for it? -- [New]
  15. How to do MBA after completing B.E? Which is the best institute?
  16. Universities offering M.A course through distance learning?
  17. Universities offering M.A English through distance learning? What is the eligibility criteria?
  18. How to do MSc(Biochemistry) through distance learning? List of colleges in India?
19th January 2019, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about the universities offering long distance learning programme in Biochemistry?

I am interested in PhD medical biochemistry but my msc. 54.91% I am eligible for PhD program
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?