11th January 2013, 10:34 PM
rahulfinance21

How should I enter into MNC's in Finance Sector? I have completed MBA finance

Hello Frndz,
I have completed my MBA(Finance) 2011 presently working in Computer institute as a faculty i also had 1 yr of exp under accounting section in a audit firm.
Now i want to enter into MNC's in Finance sector.

So plz help me & guide me plz

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in finance sector? I have done MBA in finance sector
  2. Post graduation in Finance sector: MBA in Finance or ICWAI?
  3. What are the career options for me in Finance being a candidate having completed Post Graduate Diploma in Finance and part time MBA in Marketing and having 5 years experience in Insurance?
  4. Which sector I can get the jobs as a fresher after completing MBA in HR and Finance?
  5. Which Certification courses are better for me to have career in Investment Banking having completed MBA in Finance, NCFM in Derivatives Market and Diploma in Banking and Finance from IIBF?
  6. How to do MBA finance after completing MBA HR?
  7. Which degree has better career in Finance stream among MBA and M.S.? -- [New]
  8. How to do MBA in finance? I have 2 years of work experience
  9. How to work in finance department after completing BCA and MBA finance?
  10. How to get job in Accounting or Finance sector having low percentage?
  11. Jobs in banking, finance sector after completing B.Com Honors?
  12. Which of the following MBA courses are in demand between MBA Finance, HR and IT?
  13. Is it good to do MBA in Finance after BSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to get a Job in the field of Finance being a candidate having completed MBA with Finance with 70% of marks?
  15. Which course to do after MBA? I have completed MBA in Finance in July
  16. Companies which prefer MBA Finance/Consultancies? I am doing MBA in finance
  17. Can I apply for IPCC after completing my MBA finance and marketing
  18. List of Companies that provide Job Opportunities in Finance being a candidate having completed MBA in Finance?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?