11th January 2013, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to teach as assistant professor in engineering college after doing MSc Electronics and then M.Tech(Sensor System Technology)

Hello Sir,

I have done Msc Electronics and then M.Tech (Sensor System Technology). Am i eligible for teaching as Asst. Professor in Engineering collage as per rules of AICTE. Kindly reply to my mail : [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to teach engineering college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor?
  2. Am i eligible to teach assistant professor in engineering college?
  3. Is MSc, M.Tech eligible for Assistant Professor in Engineering College?
  4. Am I eligible for training as Assistant professor in Engineering in Electronics or Electrical Engineering branch in engineering college after doing MSc Physics with specialization in electronics?
  5. Is M.Sc, M.Tech eligible for Assistant Professor in Engineering college? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is B.Tech and MSc student eligible to get admission for assistant professor post in engineering
  7. What is the eligibility for assistant professor in ECE department
  8. Is MCA ME eligible for Assistant professor in an Engineering college in the department of Computer Science and Engineering
  9. Eligibility for teaching B.Tech students after M.Sc and Ph.D. in Computer Science?
  10. Am i eligible to work as assistant professor in engineering college after doing MS from Automotive Engineering from UK?
  11. Am I eligible to teach B.E./BTech and MCA students after completing MCA?
  12. Am i eligible for Assistant Professor after completing diploma in Electrical Engineering, B.E in Instrumentation and M.Tech Power System
  13. Qualifications required to be a Professor of engineering college? How to be a Professor?
  14. Am I eligible for Teaching as assistant professor in engineering colleges as per VI pay rules of AICTE? Is MSc(CS) equivalent to B.Tech(CS)?
  15. Qualification required for being Assistant Professor? -- [New]
  16. What is the qualification for Assistant Professor post in department of physics of Engineering College
  17. Am I eligible for teaching as assistant professor in engineering colleges? Is MSc Computer Communication equivalent to B.Tech CS?
  18. Minimum qualification required to get the post of Assistant professor in Department of Physics of Engineering College
28th January 2013, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to teach as assistant professor in engineering college after doing MSc Electronics and then M.Tech(Sensor System Technology)

I have completed BSc. Electronics, MSc. electronics and after that M.Tech (Microelectronics & VLSI design).
Am I eligible for teaching as assistant professor in engineering college as per as AICTE rules. kindly reply to my mail [email protected]
13th June 2013, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to teach as assistant professor in engineering college after doing MSc Electronics and then M.Tech(Sensor System Technology)

Am I eligible to teach as assistant professor in engineering college after doing MSc Electronics and then M.Tech(VLSI)... Pls reply my mail; [email protected]
28th July 2014, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

I have completed BSc. Electronics, MSc. electronics and after that M.Tech (space technology& applications).
Am I eligible for teaching as assistant professor in engineering college as per as AICTE rules.If I can eligible which branch will take me. kindly reply to me at [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?