12th January 2013, 02:21 PM
Doraswamy Pillai. K

How to join graduate engineering course after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering in SV University

Dear Sir, I have completed Diploma in electronics and communication engineering in SV universisty tirupati, Now I am willling to join in graduate engineering course, please suggest

Related Questions:
  1. HOw to join AMIE in Correspondence after Completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering? -- [New]
  2. How should I proceed for engineering degree after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  3. Can I join BSc direct 2nd year after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to join Air force after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  5. What should I do after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  6. How to join evening engineering college after completing diploma in electronics and communication with 60%
  7. How to join in Air Force as an Airmen in technical after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering with 84.4% aggregate
  8. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  9. How to get a good job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  10. Eligibility for Polytechnic courses? Centers in Trivandrum are for both girls and boys? Which field should I get a job?
  11. Can diploma holders join Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  12. How to join Aeronautical course after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  13. How should I join Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  14. List of best engineering courses after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  15. What to do after completing 3 years diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  16. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma electronics and communication engineering
  17. What should I do to join IAF after completing Diploma engineering?
  18. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
25th January 2014, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join graduate engineering course after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering in SV University

Hi
I have completed my diploma in industrial electronic in 2000 in that i got 67% mark. Due to some family problem i have stop my education but now i want to start my career. Because of educational gap I didn't get job.Recently i have completed software testing course.so give me suggestion to get better job opportunity.
26th January 2014, 12:25 PM
MOHAN KUMARAMANGALAM

Default Re: How to join graduate engineering course after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering in SV University

.To join graduate engineering either deemed university or anna university for joining in anna university you need attend the couselling for GQ and you can directly to college you want by in management quota but not in GQ.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?