i want to do llb after 12th.
Can i do it?

I am government employees.

What is the procedure ?

9th February 2013, 06:42 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do LLB after passing 12th? I am a government employee

12th passed candidates can apply for integrated LL.B program. Admission to the course is done through entrance exams. Candidates should qualify national/state level entrance test. Upper age limit specified by most of the universities is 20 years. Go through the eligibility requirements of the concerned institute before sending application.
4th July 2013, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

govt employee ke liye kaun se rule se LLB REGULAR KAR SAKTE HAI ,IF DEPT NOC DE DETA HAI TO . PL TELL ABOUT LEGAL RULE
30th July 2013, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

can a government employee do LLB in regular mode if classes of LLB are in morning time....
31st July 2013, 06:43 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Being a government employee will offer you no exceptions or relaxations. Please keep that in mind before going ahead with the answer. One thing you should understand is that you might have to quit the job in order to pursue LLB.

The LLB course is not offered through correspondence or the distance education. You will have to apply for it through regular mode therefore unless you can find some evening college, it will not be possible to go for LLB and keep your job as well.

So be prepared to quit the job if wants to pursue LLB else consider some other course. If you completed any Bachelor of Law degree through correpondence, the Bar Council of India will refuse to accept it.

It is possible to do LLB after finishing 12th standard but your age will play a very critical role. There is a entrance exam called Common Law Admission Test which is specifically conducted for the LLB.

The course offered is BA LLB. It is also an LLB degree which includes a graduation course as well. Since it is important to have graduation degree to apply for the LLB, this course has integrated a bachelor degree and LLB course. The duration of this course is 5 years.

CLAT Eligibility

1. You should have passed 12th standard.

2. With no less 45 percent marks in it.

3. 40 percent are required by SC/ST.

4. Your age should be below 20 to apply for it.

5. SC/ST/PWD can apply up to 22 years.

As I mentioned the age is big factor here. You must be less than 20 years to apply. If you are not then the process will be longer. You will first have to complete graduation course like BA. B.Com etc and then apply for LLB 3 years.

You can complete the graduation course through correspondence but the LLB should be done via regular mode only.

LLB Eligibility

1. You must have graduation degree.

2. 45 to 50 percent marks are required.

3. SC/ST need 40 percent marks.

4. The upper age limit is 30 years for the course.

5. There is 5 years relaxation for SC/ST.
16th June 2015, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

SIR I AM CENTRAL GOVT EMPLOY AND TAKE NOC FROM DEPT FOR DOING LLB THREE YEAR IN EVENING CLASS NOW MY SENIOR OFFICIAL CHANGE AND OBJECT THAT YOU ARE CENTRAL GOVT EMPLOY NOT ABLE THE DO LLB IN EVENING CLASS PL QUOTE RULE IN WHICH I CAN DO THANKS REGAED
13th December 2015, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir, right now i am doing my LLB degree after completion of my engineering studies,
also i am an state government employee!. Did any problem will arise during my enrollment? Also pls specify the problems related to this issue....,
13th December 2015, 11:54 PM
divayogikaran

Sir, right now i am doing my LLB degree after completion of my engineering studies,
also i am an state government employee!. Did any problem will arise during my enrollment? Also pls specify the problems related to this issue....,
15th December 2015, 11:27 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

No you are not eligible right now for LLB as because it needs a graduation degree. So you must be a graduation degree holder.

LLB Eligibility criteria:-

1. You must be a graduation degree holder.

2. 45% to 50% marks are required.

3. Candidates of SC/ST need 40% marks.

4. The upper age limit is 30 years.

5. There is 5 years relaxation for SC/ST.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?