13th January 2013, 05:40 AM
Unregistered

Can I go for BITSAT after passing commerce?

i had commerce stream in class xii. I had business maths in xii as one of the subjects. can i go for B.STAT ??

30th January 2015, 12:24 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I go for BITSAT after passing commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i had commerce stream in class xii. I had business maths in xii as one of the subjects. can i go for B.STAT ??
No, you are not eligible for BITSAT exam.

Details of BITSAT exam is given below.

Those candidates who have completed their 10+2 from a recognized Board in the country are eligible for BITSAT exam. Candidates must have secured a minimum of 75% in aggregate in the subjects of Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry. Candidates must be proficient in English also.

BITSAT 2015 important dates:

Deadline to apply for BITSAT 2015-February 20, 2015 (upto 5 pm)
BITSAT 2015 Test Dates -March 1 to 21, 2015
BITSAT 2015 Admit Card-April 15 to 30, 2015
BITSAT 2015 Online Tests-May 14 to 29, 2015

You can apply online by clicking on the link http://www.bitsadmission.com/
28th March 2015, 08:52 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
BITSAT (Birla Institute of Technology and Science) it is situated in Pilani. The admission in BITS will be made on the basis of a Computer based Online Test. This examination is for those candidates who wish to take admission in a First year engineering course in BITS, Pilani.

After passing commerce, you are not eligible to take admission in BITS because BITS conduct examination for those who wish to take admission in Engineering course.

As you have mentioned that you are eligible for BITSAT, so I want to be informed you that, you are not eligible for this exam because to apply for this examination you need to complete your intermediate examination (12th) or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (Biology, for admission to B. Pharma) and adequate proficiency in English.

Note: To apply for BITSAT 2015 examination, you must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in Class XII.

You should have obtained a minimum of aggregate 75% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or a minimum of aggregate 75% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology in your 12th examination.

For more details please visit the official website.
29th March 2015, 06:09 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

No you are not eligible for BITSAT ( BIRLA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AND SCIENCE) .The examination is conducted for admission in BITS Pilani for different Engineering stream.The examination is online based.

This is only for those students who have passed +2 examination with PCM as main paper and at least 75% aggregate.
You have missed the opportunity this time .But if you are satisfying the eligibility criteria you can apply for it in the next year .
Candidates having PCB as main subjects can also apply for it in some of the course which it offers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?