13th January 2013, 11:35 AM
utkarshsingh.1992

Is it possible for chemical engineer graduate to pursue high education in Biotechnology?

Dear sir/ma'am

Is it possible for a Chemical engineering graduate to pursue higher education in Biotechnology (Masters and PhD), and become a researcher or scientist in the field of Red Biotechnology or Green Biotechnology?

Related Questions:
  1. From which university can I pursue B.Ed through distance education in Bangalore? I am a graduation in BSc Biotechnology
  2. Possibility to get admission in B.Tech(Biotechnology) 2nd year for Diploma Chemical Engineer?
  3. Can I appear in CSIR-NET(Chemical Science) if completed PG in Biotechnology? -- [New]
  4. Top colleges to pursue education through distance education? I have completed B.Tech in Chemical and Electrochemical engineering with 83.5%
  5. Am I eligible to study Ph.D through CSIR-NET(Chemical Sciences) if completed post graduation in Biotechnology?
  6. Scope after diploma in Automobile in job market? How far can I go through with this diploma?
  7. How to do masters programme in chemical engineering from abroad university if I am a chemical engineer with 2 years experience
  8. How to pursue M.Tech in chemical engineering after completing B.E in chemical engineering?
  9. How to join ISRO after completing 12th science?
  10. How to get a job in railways? I am a chemical engineer
  11. How can I join ISRO after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What will be the career scope for Chemical Engineer in India? What will be the salary offered for a Chemical Engineer?
  13. Universities or academic centers to pursue studies and complete engineering graduate course in correspondence/external curriculum?
  14. Whether 3 years or 4 years of study is required after 12th for Masters in USA?
  15. How to do MSc in Biotechnology after completing B.E in Chemical Engineering?
  16. Does IGNOU offer MSc course in Lucknow?
  17. How to pursue part time M.Tech in Chemical? What is the eligibility criteria for the course?
  18. Can I do graduation in Biotech after passing 12th Biology?
17th July 2013, 02:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible for chemical engineer graduate to pursue high education in Biotechnology?

I have not taken bio in 11th 12th. Do I have to repeat a year in order to become a doctor?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?