13th January 2013, 11:56 AM
athul.mr

How to do ICWA after completing MBA(Specialized in Finance)? What is the fee structure?

I have completed my MBA (specialized in finance) this year. i like to do icwa now so i like to know the details about the registration & fees structure

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  2. How to do ICWA after completing MBA(Specialized in Finance)? What is the fee structure?
  3. Fee structure for ICWA course? Detailed Information regarding this course?
  4. What is the duration for ICWA and the fee structure? I am studying in 12th standard
  5. Procedure to get admitted in ICWA after completing MBA finance as major specialization? Fee structure and the course duration?
  6. Am I eligible to do ICWA having completed B.Sc in Biotechnology and 1st year of MBA course in Finance? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  7. Fee structure for ICWA course being a candidate having completed B.Com?
  8. How to do ICWA course after completing B.Com? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of the reputed institutes along with their fee structure, syllabus and course duration offering ICWA course in Karimnagar? I have done MB(finance) with 70% marks(up to 3rd sem) from Kakatiya University
  10. What is the fee structure for ICWA? How can I apply online for ICWA? -- [New]
  11. How can I join ICWA course after passing B.Com?
  12. Procedure to apply for ICWA? Duration and Fee structure of the course?
  13. How to do ICWA after completing MBA finance? What is the procedure for it?
  14. How can I join ICWA after completing B.Com? What is the fee structure?
  15. How to do ICWA after completing MMS finance
  16. How to do company secretary through correspondence after completing M.Com and MBA in finance? What is the fee structure?
  17. Details of ICWA? What is the fee structure?
  18. List of institutions offering ICWA in Rajkot? What's the fee structure? How may I get details? I'm doing graduation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?