13th January 2013, 12:34 PM
Pooja Jais.

How to prepare for M.Com from DU? I am pursuing graduation from BHU

I am persuing graduation from BHU. I want to prepare for M.com from DU. Please suggest me books for preparation.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do graduation from BHU with Bioscience? I am from class 12th
  2. What should be done after Graduation to set a perfect career? -- [New]
  3. When the application form for MFC entrance exam will be issued by BHU? Syllabus and date of entrance exam? Is there any exemption for student of BHU?
  4. How should I pursue NET(Commerce) after my M.Com Part II?
  5. How to do M.Com part I in external after completing B.Com from Saurashtra University
  6. Dates of M.Com entrance exam? Date of sale of forms?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for BHU B.Ed entrance exam if pursuing M.Sc in Mathematics? Syllabus and last date of form submission?
  8. What are the possible subjects which I can take up for Post Graduation after B.Sc?
  9. What is the scope of M.Com after B.Com
  10. Syllabus and Tips to prepare for MIB Entrance Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of Graduation?
  11. How can I prepare to qualify in BHU MDS entrance exam? Reference books for preparation?
  12. How to apply for M.Com? Percentage required, admission fees and subjects available?
  13. How should I prepare to become an IAS Officer being a candidate having completed Graduation and pursuing MA in English? How to get study materials to prepare for this Exam?
  14. How to do graduation from BHU after passing 12th?
  15. How should I prepare for CDS? I am pursuing graduation from a central university
  16. Can i get admission in Ph.D through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How may I get a job in German embassy? I'm pursuing BA from BHU
  18. How to prepare for GRE? I am pursuing B.Tech in computer science engineering
1st October 2016, 12:20 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for M.Com from DU? I am pursuing graduation from BHU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pooja Jais. View Post
I am persuing graduation from BHU. I want to prepare for M.com from DU. Please suggest me books for preparation.
You may refer following books for entrance preparation:

M.Com Entrance Test Guide : Complete Study Material with Solved MCQs (English)(Paperback, Sima Kumari)
Rs.293

Objective Commerce For CA, ICWA, CS, MBA, M.Com. etc. (English) (Paperback, Manoj Kaushik, Vivek K. Gupta)
Rs.153
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?