14th January 2013, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Are there any colleges in Kerala having Actuarial Science course?

i am a student of 12th standard.Is there any colleges in Kerala having actuarial science courses?I am living in kerala.I want to know which is the nearest college for actuarial science to me?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do graduation in Actuarial Science and what are the career prospect of this subject? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which are the colleges in India to pursue UG course in Actuarial Science? Details about the colleges?
  3. Colleges offering MSc Actuarial Sciences in Distance Education?
  4. Which are the good colleges in India to pursue UG course in Actuarial Science? Details about the colleges?
  5. How is the branch of MSc in Actuarial Science? Is MSc in this field worth it?
  6. Actuarial Science Examination-Foundations of Casualty Actuarial Science-Part II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. How to apply for Actuarial Science with Eco(Hons) after scoring 100 marks in Maths in 12th? Can I opt for acturial science with B.Com(Hons)? List of colleges from where I can do Actuarial Science?
  8. Colleges and institutes offering distance learning for M.Sc./P.G.Diploma in Actuaries Science? which institutes provide postal coaching for actuarial science exam?
  9. Annamalai University - P.G. Diploma in Actuarial Science- Basics of Actuarial Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Best colleges in & outside India for MBA in Actuarial Science?
  11. Which are the colleges in India for M.Sc in Actuarial Science? -- [New]
  12. List of the top colleges offering PG course with actuarial science stream in Bangalore? List of the colleges for business management course in Bangalore and Hyderabad?
  13. What should i do after passing 12th with Actuarial Science
  14. How to prepare for Actuarial Science? Which are the good colleges in India? When is the entrance test?
  15. Procedure to become a stock broker after completing B.A program from Delhi University? Institutes offering the course?
  16. Actuarial Science Examination-Foundations of Casualty Actuarial Science-Part I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. How to do MSc in Actuarial Science after studying BSc Maths?
  18. After doing BSc Hons and Maths should I do MSc Actuarial Science?
2nd May 2013, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are there any colleges in Kerala having Actuarial Science course?

colleges for actuarial science in kerala?
13th June 2014, 09:52 PM
asha6n

Mar Athanasius College,Kothamangalam has started M.Sc Actuarial Science program before two years and it's successfully running for the last two years.
13th May 2016, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

I would like to know about the scolarships available for 2 completed students in India
10th August 2016, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

I have completed Msc maths .Is that appropriate if I do Msc actuarial science
2nd May 2017, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Colleges for actuarial science in Kerala and I want to know the details regarding pg diploma actuarial science course
20th September 2018, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Hello am Kelvin from Kenya.I did my undergraduate in Bsc. Actuarial Science.I am interested in Msc Actuarial Science in India, How can I secure a space. Kindly advice
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?