15th January 2013, 08:32 AM
Unregistered

Can I get direct admission in BITS Pilani by being a state topper in inter public examination?

sir,can i get direct admission in bits pilani by being state topper in inter public examination?
information about joining bits

13th August 2015, 06:52 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get direct admission in BITS Pilani by being a state topper in inter public examination?

BITS stands for the Birla Institute of Technology and Science and it is among the India's best private institution for the Technical courses.

The admission in the colleges are on the basis of the BITSAT, JEE Mains and there is also admission for the candidates who are state topper in the board examination.

So you are eligible to get the admission in the BITS being the state topper in the 10+2 board examination.
13th August 2015, 06:56 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get direct admission in BITS Pilani by being a state topper in inter public examination?

BITS stands for the Birla Institute of Technology and Science and it is among the India's best private institution for the Technical courses.

The admission in the colleges are on the basis of the BITSAT, JEE Mains and there is also admission for the candidates who are state topper in the board examination.

So you are eligible to get the admission in the BITS being the state topper in the 10+2 board examination.
22nd January 2017, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I get direct admissions in BITS Pilani being a State topper ISC board?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?