15th January 2013, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

What are the jobs after M.Tech in software engineering?

i m a btech cse final year student.i hv decided to do mtech in software engg. but confused ? I want to knw wthr software engg is the rgt option.is mtech in software engg. valid for companies like ongc,ntpc,drdo,indian defence services,isro etc etc.

Related Questions:
  1. What should one do after completing CS course?
  2. Is MS(Software Engineering+B.Tech CS) give more preference as compared to MS(Software Engineering 5 years integrated programme) for jobs?
  3. Which Mtech streams get high salary packages jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  5. Which is better between M.Tech and Job after 63% in B.Tech and got placements in Wipro and Patni and no interest to join software?
  6. How to get software jobs after scoring 58% in 10th, 63% in 12th and 68% in B.E (ECE)
  7. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE?
  8. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in any trade of electronics?
  9. How to get a job in a Core Company? What are the requirements and how should one prepare?
  10. After Civil Engineering is it better to continue to higher studies or jobs should be preferred?
  11. Which is better to join between Job and Post Graduation study? Which course is better between MBA and M.Tech?
  12. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  13. How may I find a suitable job after passing electronics engineering with 70% marks? I have done course in software testing at manual and automation level
  14. What are the Job Opportunities for me after completion of B.Sc Computers with 60% of marks?
  15. Should I go for M.Tech directly after completing MCA or after some work experience?
  16. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  17. How should I join the software jobs after passing B.Tech II semester?
  18. Which institutes offer M.Tech in Environmental Science or other environment related fields like sustainable development? What is the admission procedure?
18th January 2013, 12:13 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Lightbulb Re: What are the jobs after M.Tech in software engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i m a btech cse final year student.i hv decided to do mtech in software engg. but confused ? I want to knw wthr software engg is the rgt option.is mtech in software engg. valid for companies like ongc,ntpc,drdo,indian defence services,isro etc etc.

Dear Aspirant,

Yes sure definitely it is useful.Also preferred by many companies.Even the companies you listed offer jobs for this degree.

You could not only get the job in the IT and govt sector.But also in the Engineering colleges as the associate proffesor in the CSE department.

So dont hesitate in taking the SE in the MTECH.Go ahead and take the SE and am sure you'll get a bright future ahead in the career and also the job perspective of your degree.

The companies will also prefer the Mtech students when there is a common opening for the Btech and mtech.They usually prefer for the Mtech students.

So i just now said the great news to you.Didn't I ?

Go ahead my friend and cherish your dreams.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
12th February 2013, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the jobs after M.Tech in software engineering?

i am cse 2nd year student.... i wanna know that what's better to do mba from reputed b-schools or mtech from iit's..... which field has more scope in context of today's and upcoming scenario...
28th May 2013, 03:20 AM
Unregistered

i have done my BE(IT) in the year 2008.
thn worked as a lecturer fr 1year. enrolled in mtech prog. bt due to marriage didn appear fr exams. but now i hav completed my MTech ..degree is awaiting.
can i get job in Software company ??
27th August 2013, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my B-tech in c.s.e..now i wnted to doM-tech..i'm in confusion whether to choose c.s.e or s.e(software engineering)..plz help me choose a better branch..
4th September 2013, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my B-tech in c.s.e..now i wnted to doM-tech..i'm in confusion whether to choose c.s.e or s.e(software engineering)..plz help me choose a better branch
4th September 2013, 10:44 PM
B.Srikanth Yadav

Thumbs up Re: What are the jobs after M.Tech in software engineering?

Dear aspirant,

Job opportunities for M.tech students in Software Engineering.

Companies like
1.IBM,
2.TCS,
3.Mphasis,
4.Infosys,
5.Wipro,
6.Honey Well
5th September 2013, 03:40 PM
jyotkrishn

HELLOSIR

Job for M.tech students in Software Engineering.;-----

Companies like

Infosys,

Unitech

HCL

Shyam Telecom Rajasthan

Connect Ping

IBM,

Videocon

INFOSIS

TCS,

WIBRO...Wipro,

Spice

Mphasis,

Reliance Infocomm

Vodafone

Virgin India

Tata Indicom

ALL THE BEST ........
3rd September 2015, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I am doing my m.tech with the stream SOFTWARE ENGINEERING In companies What type of positions will be their
26th May 2016, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

I am coming to take MTECH SOFTWARE ENGINEERING ( INTEGRATED ) in VIT VELLORE..But some are saying that there is discrimination by lecturer's..even if we stand for 5 years there is backward in placements..saying that the group is not eligible for job...so how can we go for it..What are the company's that hire the students in this course..what will be max and min packages..Please help me in this situation?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?