15th January 2013, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Where to download SBI Clerk last 4 years question papers with answers?

sir i want download SBI CLERK last4 years previous paper& answer please send me on my id.and last 4 month current affairs and marketing.and computer question which may be come in SBI clerk exam.please help me.

28th June 2013, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where to download SBI Clerk last 4 years question papers with answers?

i need to prepare for sbi clerk exam..pls tel where to download previous year question papers.my mail id is [email protected]
31st July 2013, 02:33 PM
raj muk031

Smile Re: SBI Clerk last 10 years question papers with answers for clerical grade

sir, i want to download SBI CLERK last 10 years previous question paper with answer ,please send me on my id i.e. [email protected] some question paper which may be come in SBI clerk exam next.please it is humble request to you sent me as soon as possible
28th May 2014, 08:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where to download SBI Clerk last 4 years question papers with answers?

sir, i have one doubt, to apply for sbi clerk 2014-15 we need a OBC certificate which was already issued on 1-4-2014 or we can get it later.
in notification they mentioned that the candidates should show their obc certificate at the time of interview which was issued on 1-4-2014 to the date of interview otherwise they are not eligible. please any one guide me
8th October 2014, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

after job where the posting will be...???
12th June 2015, 07:07 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

SBI Clerk Exam Eligibility Criteria:-

If you want to sit for the SBI clerk exam then the following eligibility criteria needs to be satisfied:-

i> You need a graduation degree in any discipline of your choice from a recognized university of your choice.

ii> Even if you have passed the class 12th exam from a recognized board with 60% of marks at 10+2 level then also you can sit for this exam.

iii> The above mentioned marks needs to be attained by the general category. The SC/ST candidates needs to attain 55% of marks.

iv> Age Criteria:-

The lower age limit is 18 years and the upper age limit is 28 years. Here is the relaxation available for various reserved categories:-

1. SC/ST – 5 Years
2. OBC-3 Years
3. People with disability (PWD) –Gen- 10 years
4. PWD-SC/ST -15 years
5. PWD-OBC-13 Years

It is important to go through good books for this exam. So here I have given a comprehensive list of books that you can refer to for preparing for this examination.

1. Complete Study Package for SBI (Clerk Grade Examination) by Tata-Macgraw Hill Publications
2. Ultimate Guide to SBI Bank Clerk Exam by Disha Publications
3. An Authentic Guide for SBI Clerk Grade Examination by Kalinjar Publications
4. SBI Clerk : Recruitment Examination 2013 4th Edition (Paperback) by GKP

To get more accustomed with the exam pattern of SBI clerk exam please download the papers that I have uploaded for you.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SBI CLERK_1.pdf(205.4 KB, 364 views)
File Type: pdf SBI CLERK_2.pdf(74.2 KB, 307 views)
File Type: pdf SBI CLERK_3.pdf(487.6 KB, 257 views)
File Type: pdf SBI_EXAM_PAPER_2008.pdf(229.3 KB, 297 views)
File Type: pdf BankClerk_2009_SBI ASSOCIATION BANK CLERK EXAM March 1 2009.pdf(349.6 KB, 273 views)
18th December 2015, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Am working presently working at army, after completed my service i would like to join in SBI for clerk post, my qualifications is 55 percentage in 12th then am complete BCA. with 70 percentage, so any defence quote available? how to apply? vacancy. for defence quota per year?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?