15th January 2013, 11:24 PM
akshay246810

Is there any possibility to get placed in any IIM after having 30 backlogs?

i have 30 backlocks in my b-tech is there any possibility to get a place in any of the IIM's if i get a score in CAT.

11th July 2014, 02:06 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is there any possibility to get placed in any IIM after having 30 backlogs?

Yes, you can apply for the test but you have to clear the backlogs before you seek admission. Aspirants must hold a Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 50 per cent marks or equivalent CGPA . For the SC/ST candidates and Differently Abled (DA) category, minimum 45 per cent marks is required. The Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification should be after completion of class 12 or equivalent. Candidates appearing for the final year bachelor’s degree are also eligible to apply. In such a scenario, a certificate from the Principal/Head of the Department/Registrar/Director of the university/ institution which states that the candidate is awaiting final results. If you have the clarity to pursue MBA the you should start preparing for the competitive tests like CAT, XAT. Common Admission Test (CAT) is conducted for the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) entrance. Other tests like Management Aptitude Test (MAT) by All India Management Aptitude Testing Service (AIMATS), New Delhi, Xavier Admission Test (XAT) by Xavier Labour Research Institute (XLRI), Jamshedpur, Joint Management Entrance Test (JMET) by Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), ATMA by the Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) and Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) by Symbiosis International University are conducted for the MBA entrance purpose.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?