17th January 2013, 01:07 AM
priya30794

List of the companies that offer internships in summer? I am doing B.Tech 2nd year in IIT Madras

iam doing my B.tech 2nd year in I.I.T madras under biotechnology department......can u pls give me the list of companies that offer internships in summer????

Related Questions:
  1. List of Companies offering Summer Internships for the candidates of ECE course? What is the last date to apply for Summer Internships?
  2. List of Mechanical Industries which offer Summer Internship to B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) student -- [New]
  3. Which are the companies offering internship for this summer? I am a 2nd year mechanical engineering student in IIT Madras
  4. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  5. List of companies which offer summer internships? Which courses can I do during Holidays?
  6. List of Companies that offer Summer Internships for the candidates of Chemical Engineering in Hyderabad?
  7. Which are the companies offering summer internships in Bangalore?
  8. How to do summer internship after 2nd year of ECE? Any companies offering internship? Is there any entrance test?
  9. Names of some institutes which offer summer training for B.tech 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which are the electronic companies that offer internships? How to apply for the internship? I have completed 3rd B.Tech in ECE
  11. Which are the companies offering internships for EEE 2nd year B.Tech students for 2 months?
  12. Companies offering summer interships for B.E ECE students?
  13. How to attend the internships for core side in IIT Madras, NIIT Warangal?
  14. List of companies for internship in B.Tech. 2nd year which may even offer online programs?
  15. List of companies offering internships to NIT Jalandhar computer science students? How to apply for them? Is it easy to get in most reputed companies?
  16. List of companies offering summer internship after pursuing B.Tech ECE?
  17. Am I eligible to do internship while in 2nd year B.Tech? List of the companies that offer internship?
  18. Summer training in National Instrument and Texas Instruments after 2nd year Engineering in ECE branch? Other companies providing summer training?
25th May 2013, 03:06 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of the companies that offer internships in summer? I am doing B.Tech 2nd year in IIT Madras

Hi

The list is end less. However, internship is mandatory in 3rd year and not 2nd because by that time it is assumed that candidate has gain good subject knowledge.
Many people apply for summer internship after 2nd year to gain upper hand in placement.

You should try to find out your friend/ relative/ working in that company where you want to intern, and try to push your CV through them.
Since company and HR doesn't have any obligation towards you, so it often reject your application but thats not the case with company employee.
They often accept application.

All the best
20th February 2014, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the companies that offer internships in summer? I am doing B.Tech 2nd year in IIT Madras

i am doing my 3rdyear IT i need a internship and i wish to do that in some good companies can you help me to find?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?