18th January 2013, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

How to go for MBA in NICMAR? I am pursuing Civil Engineering

I am persuing my civil engineering from raisoni amravati,after that i want to go for MBA in NICMAR.
So what are the either choices for me to go for NICMAR?

Related Questions:
  1. Which MBA stream to choose after Civil Engineering? Is there anything called MBA in Civil?
  2. Procedure to join NICMAR after doing bachelor degree in civil engineering? Any entrance exam to join in NIC
  3. How to join PGP AMC in NICMAR after finishing graduation in Civil Engineering
  4. Distance MBA Stream for Civil Engineer
  5. Which are the good institute for embedded system? What about the placements after completing the course? Is Oasis Pune a good institute?
  6. MA masters in construction management from nicmar, eligibility and fee structure?
  7. Fee structure and process to get management seat in NICMAR? Will bank provide education loan for this institute? -- [New]
  8. Is MBA in construction management from NICMAR approved by AICTE?
  9. How to d MBA after completing B.Tech in civil engineering
  10. Admission details and fee structure for NICMAR?
  11. Is MBA in Advanced Construction Management from NICMAR, Pune good? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which are the top colleges in Tamilnadu? I am pursuing masters degree in the field of Civil engineering
  13. Which stream gives a high salary after completing B.Tech Civil Engineering : MBA or M.Tech?
  14. Scope for Civil Engineers after acquiring M.Tech in Civil Engineering? Difference between M.E and M.Tech? Is MBA necessary to do placements? What to prefer after B.E, MBA or M.Tech?
  15. Which course is better to take admission between Part time MBA and Full time MBA being a candidate of pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  16. Is MBA before IAS helpful?
  17. Which PG course should I go for, MS or MBA after Civil Engineering?
  18. What is better after civil engineering between MBA and M.Tech?
24th April 2013, 06:28 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to go for MBA in NICMAR? I am pursuing Civil Engineering

Engineering graduates can apply for MBA n NIMCAR. The qualification must be obtained with a minimum of 50% marks. Selection is done through written test, group discussion, and personnel interview. 20 marks are given for GD session and 30 marks for personnel interview. Detailed information is available in the website of NICMAR.
19th September 2015, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to go for MBA in NICMAR? I am pursuing Civil Engineering

sir i am intrested to join in nicmar now i am pursuing b-tech 3rd year can u send mee previous papers to my mail,[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?