23rd March 2011, 06:57 PM
Bosky

Which college is the best to do Navy Engineering College after B.Tech Civil? What is the expected salary?

which college is the best for doing navy engineering after b.tech in civil....???
what is the expected salary and the best job that i can get after doing this..???
is this engineering gives a b.tech degree or something else..??
please reply sir...its very important for my career...??

Related Questions:
  1. Placements for engineering students after doing B.Tech from government college under MPPET? What is the starting salary after B.Tech Civil?
  2. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  3. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  4. How to do M.Tech from GNE college ludiana?
  5. Which college is conducted for civil engineering college in Mumbai
  6. List of top colleges and maximum TANCET marks required to join them? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Fee structure and courses offered in B.Tech for a student from other state? What is the mode of the exam?
  8. Odisha student can appear in MH-CET 2016? Expected score required to get admission in good engineering college?
  9. Job opportunities for Diploma Civil Engineer? List of distance colleges which offer B.Tech program?
  10. Duration of Marine Engineering course? Best college and procedure for admission? How much will be the salary after completing?
  11. What is the expected salary of a Civil Judge? How it is different from other Judges?
  12. Which are the Civil Companies in India that provide a good job?
  13. Which colleges will I get after scoring 23.365 for M.E CSE?
  14. Best course having better scope to do M.E. in Tamil Nadu? -- [New]
  15. How good is RV college Bangalore for Civil engineering?
  16. Is it beneficial to work in Dubai being a B.Tech Civil Engineer? Expected Salary in Dubai?
  17. Which colleges will I get in Tirunelveli after scoring 35.5 in TANCET for M.E?
  18. Is Dr College of Engineering and Technology a good college for B.Tech engineering?
6th September 2011, 04:03 PM
sanju38121

Default Re: Which college is the best to do Navy Engineering College after B.Tech Civil? What is the expected salary?

Sir, it is very good to go for the navy engineering . This branch of engineering has very good scope with the handsome salary package.
I am providing you the list of colleges of marine engineering.

Tolani maritime institute (TMI)

Samundra institute of maritime studies.
Mumbai.

International maritime institute (IMI).

Vels academy of maritime studies.

BP marine academy.

Institute of technology and marine engineering (ITME).

Coimbatore marine college..

For more details please go to

www.upscexam.com/defence_academy.

All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?