22nd January 2013, 03:32 PM
harsha bhagavath

How to take admission for correspondence course of MBA

i am physically handicap i passed BBM in this year with the percentage of 44 shill i alienable for doing correspondence course in ur institution

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get admission into MBA with 42.5%? Best institute for MBA in Distance Learning?
  2. Admission details regarding MBA course through correspondence?
  3. Fee structure for correspondence MBA in HR? -- [New]
  4. Procedure of taking admission in Symbiosis for MBA through correspondence?
  5. From where can I do MBA correspondence?
  6. Is there any good scope in MBA correspondence course?
  7. Is it beneficial to do MBA through correspondence? Does it have scope? Which stream to choose in MBA Correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which stream to prefer in MBA through correspondence?
  9. Details regarding correspondence MBA after my bachelors in engineering?
  10. Admission procedure and fee structure of correspondence program in MBA offered by Tezpur University?
  11. Procedure to take admission after completing MBA? I want to do correspondence LLB
  12. Colleges offering admission in correspondence M.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering without entrance test? Colleges offering correspondence MBA without entrance test?
  13. Last date for admission in MBA course in Symbiosis for correspondence? What is the admission procedure? Is there any entrance exam for the same?
  14. Last date of admission in Symbiosis MBA distance learning program? Date of its admission? How should I get admission there? Is their correspondence office in Nagpur or at Amravati?
  15. Which correspondence course can be pursued after MBA?
  16. How to take admission for correspondence course of MBA
  17. Procedure to get admission for Correspondence MBA in Symbiosis? Last date to fill the application form?
  18. MBA (Operations) though correspondence is valid or not?
30th August 2014, 05:39 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to take admission for correspondence course of MBA

On completion of graduation degree, you are eligible to apply for MBA correspondence course. Normally, CAT aspirants prefer full time MBA course. They apply for the entrance exams like CAT, XAT, MAT. The duration is for 2 years. Incase of part time courses, duration will be more than 3 years.

Any interested candidate who has completed graduation with minimum 50 per cent and above are eligible for MBA course. There is marks relaxation for SC/ST category. As far as age criteria is concerned, so there is no age limit. Final year students can also apply.

Top Ten Distance Learning MBA Colleges In India:-

1) IIM Distance Learning
2) XLRI Distance Learning
3) Symbiosis Distance Learning
5) IGNOU Distance Learning
4) NMIMS Distance Learning
6) Sikkim Manipal Distance Learning
6) ICFAI Distance Learning Mba
7) TASMAC
8)Tamil Nadu Open University
9) Annamalai University
10) Pondicherry University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?