24th March 2011, 03:02 PM
vivek ganatra

What's the eligibility criteria for campus placement? I'm a DME final year student

I am final year student of DME (Diploma in mechanical engineering) , studying from jamnagar polytechnic . Sir we would be having a campus soon from your company according to our placement officer of college, so sir i wanted details about the placement criteria.......
Thank you

11th March 2012, 12:52 AM
hikprakash

Default Re: What's the eligibility criteria for campus placement? I'm a DME final year student

Dear

Every companies has some certain regulation to recruit students. As per their company policy they will be expecting aggregated marks it should upto this limit. other than that while they arrive in your place they will be calling everybody. then they will be showing their company growth, employee statistics etc.. at the same time they tell their expectation marks level and age criteria. if who fulfilled their criteria they only can appear in written examination.

Before you appear written exam, develop skills related in your chosen field.

Best Wishes...
12th March 2012, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the eligibility criteria for campus placement? I'm a DME final year student

What is the eligibility criteria for the BE student to sit in the campus placement in RELIANCE?
20th March 2013, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

how to improve the communication skill
28th July 2013, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

I am a diploma mechanical 3rd year student of sctevt.l have 65% marks in 10th .in our college no campus facilites are there how can i get a job after diploma through tcs campous..
14th November 2013, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

sir am sidhi am seeking my mechanical engineering and have 10th aggregate of 60% and 12th 80% and b.tech of 83% .can i get job into good companies and government companies?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?