24th January 2013, 09:23 PM
pooja kanojiya

How should I apply for internship? I am studying in B.Tech 3rd year

how do i apply for internship? am studying in b-tech 3rd year (mechanical engg.) am i elgible? what is the procedure? where do i need to apply? please explain in brief

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for 2 months Internship in Bangalore for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  2. How to do internship after studying B.Tech 4th year ECE
  3. Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Infosys?
  4. How should I apply for internship? I am studying in B.Tech 3rd year
  5. How may I get details about internship programs available for 3rd year B.Tech(IT) students? How to apply for the same?
  6. Internship in L&T and Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  7. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  8. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  9. Which all companies are giving internship to 3rd year ECE students? What are their requirements?
  10. How to apply for internship when I am doing my 3rd year B.Tech? -- [New]
  11. How to get Internship in top Companies being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  13. Am I eligible for internship program? How to apply? I'm a B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student with an aggregate of 81% marks
  14. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Internship in BSNL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ONGC/NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  16. What is the ECE syllabus for Vizag Steel Plant exam? Previous years question papers?
  17. Procedure to apply for 1 month Internship in NTPC, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
27th January 2013, 07:53 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

Default Re: How should I apply for internship? I am studying in B.Tech 3rd year

For applying in any industry for the training or internship, you need to contact the HR department of the company. You should go on the website of the company and there you will find an option for the application of training or there will be mentioned the email id of the HR manager. You need to send him a mail requesting his permission for the training, along which you should send a well maintained resume which reflects your personality. They’ll reply you with all the details about their internship and training program.
the best companies from the mechanical engineering perspective are
ONGC
BHEL
SAIL
NTPC
GAIL
oil india
TATA motors
L&T
honda

Gud luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?