25th January 2013, 07:13 PM
shefali.14.gupta

What is the date of conduct of ISRO entrance exam? I am a B.E 3rd year electronics and communication student

i am b.e. 3 year student branch is electronics and communications(E.C.).I want to know when does ISRO conducts its entrance exam..?the qualifications required and type of questions asked in the exam..?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join ISRO after B.E. in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  2. Syllabus for ISRO entrance exam for engineers -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to do Aeronautical Engineering after doing electronics and communication? What is the date of conduct of entrance exam?
  4. What's the applying procedure for ISRO? I am pursuing BE degree(3rd year) with ECE stream from St. Xaviers college
  5. Am I eligible to appear for any entrance exam while pursuing B.Tech Electronics 3rd year?
  6. ISRO Electronics and Communication Engineering Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  7. What's the applying procedure for ISRO? I am pursuing BE degree(3rd year) with ECE stream from St. Xaviers college
  8. How to get a job in ISRO after B.Tech. in Electronics Engineering? How to prepare for the exam?
  9. How to do 6 months internship? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication
  10. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  11. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  12. Summer Training in ISRO for 3rd year students?
  13. How to get a job in ISRO being a Electronics & communication engineering student?
  14. Information about CDEC? I am a B.Tech 3rd year electronics and communication student -- [New]
  15. Good jobs after 3rd year Electronics and Communication engineering?
  16. How to do my training of 3rd year from ISRO? I am from electronics and communication branch
  17. How to do summer training if I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication?
  18. How to prepare for ISRO entrance exam? I am a CE 3rd year student
31st December 2016, 02:51 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the date of conduct of ISRO entrance exam? I am a B.E 3rd year electronics and communication student

ISRO stands for Indian Space and Research Organization.

*In ISRO entrance examination, questions are asked from technical subjects of your engineering discipline. You should prepare your technical subjects like electromagnetics, Analog and digital electronics, control system, communication system etc. GATE qualified candidates get some edge over other candidate.

*Notification for ISRO exam will be out in Month of March after GATE examination result is declared. Bachelor of technology candidates with 60% marks are eligible for ISRO entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?