25th January 2013, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

What is the role of instrumentation engineering and job work?

sir what is the role of the instrumentation engg and job work...please give me more details

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope for Instrumentation Engineering?
  2. How to do B.E or B.Tech in Instrumentation after doing diploma in Instrumentation Engineering?
  3. Procedure to study Instrumentation Engineering Diploma course for ITI holder who has 2 years of work experience?
  4. Job opportunities after doing B.Tech in Instrumentation Engineering?
  5. Which course is better for girls, Instrumentation or Software Engineering? What is the fee structure?
  6. How to do training in Automation being Electronics Instrumentation & Control engineer?
  7. Which course can I join in M.E if I am a EIE student
  8. How should I work in Shipping Sector? I have done Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
  9. How to do training in Automation? I have done B.Tech in Electronics Instrumentation and Control
  10. Job prospect after 3 years of AME in Avionics Instrumentation?
  11. Job opportunites after Instrumentation engineering? Which type of company or job, should I prefer? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What package will be offered after EIE? Future stream in EIE after Post Graduation?
  13. How can I get a job after passing diploma in electronics and instrumentation?
  14. How to get job in Cement plant after Instrumentation Engineering? -- [New]
  15. Accenture or Cognizant, which one is good?
  16. Career opportunities available after B.Tech Instrumentation Engineering? What kind of jobs will I get after B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  17. Will my B.E marks in Instrumentation Engineering affect my chances for job?
  18. Is there a good demand for electronics and instrumentation engineering?
31st August 2017, 05:46 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: What is the role of instrumentation engineering and job work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir what is the role of the instrumentation engg and job work...please give me more details

Instrumentation engineering is specialized branch of electrical and electronics engineering which deals with the principles and operation of measuring instruments which are used to design automated systems. Here below are details regarding job work available for instrumentation engineer:-

Job or Work types for Instrumentation Engineer:-

>> Instrumentation engineer.

>> Instrumentation design engineer.

>> Consulting instrumentation engineer.

>> Lead mechanical engineer.

>> Management trainee.

>> Instrumentation department assistant manager.

Major Job Offering Organizations:- Major job offering for instrumentation engineer in fields like Railways, Construction companies, Manufacturing companies, Fast moving consumer goods, Pharmaceutical companies, Oil and gas Companies, Power generation companies etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?