25th January 2013, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

What are the opportunities after completing BSc with statistics or statistics?

What are apportunities after completed bsc with maths or statistics?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do PG in Agricultural Statistics or statistics after completing BSc Mathematics Honors
  2. Any entrance exam for BSc maths and BSc Statistics? Eligibility criteria for BSc Maths and BSc Statistics? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which one is better for me between M.Sc in Statistics and Job after completion of B.Sc in Statistics?
  4. Which course is best for me after completing BSc statistics?
  5. How to do MSc statistics after pursuing BSc degree in Maths and Statistics
  6. Which one should I opt for between M.Phil, M.Tech or preparation for NET Exam after completion of M.Sc in Statistics? Does Ph.D in Statistics a good choice for me?
  7. Eligibility of M.Sc Statistics after B.Sc Mathematics? -- [New]
  8. List of medical colleges in Maharashtra along with their cutoffs? Where can I get admission?
  9. How to write SVURPGCET with statistics after completing BSc MSCS? Best books for preparation?
  10. Is there any scope in career with B.Sc Statistics? What to do after B.Sc. Statistics?
  11. Career opportunities in statistics field? I have completed MSc statistics from VNSGU
  12. Which is the entrance exam for MSc statistics
  13. How to do BSc in statistics? Which is better between chemistry and statistics?
  14. Which are the best courses for MSc? I am studying BSc statistics 2nd year
  15. What should I do after passing 12th with 68.4% in Non Medical?
  16. Best options available after doing BSc? What are the jobs offered after doing BSc Statistics?
  17. Required criteria to get admission for M.Com course in DU? Which Books to prepare for the respective Entrance Exam?
  18. Which course is best choice for me for Masters Degree in Correspondence after completion of Graduation in B.Sc with Statistics?
26th January 2013, 03:48 PM
dernbach

Default Re: What are the opportunities after completing BSc with statistics or statistics?

HELLO,

There are the opportunities after completing BSc with statistics -----------------

1.Biostatistician
2.Data Analyst
3.Data Interpreters
4.Econometrician
5.Enumerators
6.Lecturers
7.Research Analyst
8.Research Scholars
9.Statisticians.

I hope this will help
All the best
27th June 2013, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the opportunities after completing BSc with statistics or statistics?

I am a humanities student,can I take bsc statistics after my higher secondary education
4th July 2013, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

what are the examinations for the data analyst or others and when there forms comes
30th August 2013, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

i completed b.sc statistics. i want to do b.ed to become a teacher is it possible or not . i need reply.
31st August 2013, 10:06 PM
mishrarozi

HI

Following are the opportunities after completing BSc with statistics or statistics.

1.Biostatistician
2.Data Analyst
3.Data Interpreters
4.Econometrician
5.Enumerators
6.Lecturers
7.Research Analyst
8.Research Scholars.

Thank you-------------------
1st September 2013, 02:40 PM
akshay50jnvkd

hello Friend,

The best job prospects for you in Statistics will be after you acquire post graduate degree. Job opportunities are limited with just a Bsc degree. Almost every university offers MSc statistics.Once you can complete your post graduate degree you can persue your Career in any of the following field of pure mathematics,pure stastics,insurance banking and accountancy.
A MSc in stastics makes you to work in industry as...

1. Market researcher
2. Lecturers
3. Treasury jobs
4. Data Interpreter
5. Enumerator
6. Research scholar
7. Actuarial services

and many more.

GOOD LUCK
25th October 2013, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

i had aggregate 18 can i offer Bsc mathematic?
29th October 2013, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

i am a student in b.sc mathematics.i like statistics and i wish to choose statistics as main subject in my pg.can i choose it?and i want to know how it help me to get a good job . and what are the next steps after completing pg ,to get job as statistician or as a data analyst?
29th October 2013, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

i am a student in b.sc mathematics.i like statistics and i wish to choose statistics as main subject in my pg.can i choose it?and i want to know how it help me to get a good job . and what are the next steps after completing pg ,to get job as statistician or as a data analyst?
20th March 2016, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

what is the best option after bsc in statistics MCA or any diploma course related to statistics
31st December 2016, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

I am studying is 10 2 My subjects are com. Eco. Maths . I want to undergraduate in math hons. Please tell me legibility for this and also suggest me the best institute for this and admission processes of it.
18th November 2017, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I am reena I was in final year of bsc stats.i just wanna to settle early after completion of my degree, give me clear way and clarity in the fields after bsc stats how can we go through it what was the process we need clarification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?