24th March 2011, 11:34 PM
kruthireddy

Best institutes to pursue DNB Anaesthesia course in India after scoring 217 score in DNBCET December? Is Narayana Hridayala a good choice?

best institutes to pursue dnb anaesthesia course in india

with 217 score in dnbcet-december ..is there a probability of getting a seat

how would be the future for dnb anaesthesia

is narayana hridayalaya a good choice for dnb anaesthesia

28th August 2011, 12:52 AM
Mannu2525

Default Re: Best institutes to pursue DNB Anaesthesia course in India after scoring 217 score in DNBCET December? Is Narayana Hridayala a good choice?

Dear,
I have provided a list of best colleges of India that offers DNB Anesthesia is mention below as following.

•-> MAMC, Delhi

•-> MOSC Medical College, Kerela

•-> Manipal university, Karnataka

•-> Yashoda Medical college, AP

•-> CMC, Vellore

Eligibility
•-> MBBS having passed CET-NBE/DNB-CET Examination.

•-> Final selection is done on the basis of interview.

GOOD LUCK

With Regards
~Manvendra~
14th December 2011, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best institutes to pursue DNB Anaesthesia course in India after scoring 217 score in DNBCET December? Is Narayana Hridayala a good choice?

what was the cut off rank for dnb pediatrics in jun 2011 exam?
25th December 2011, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

what was the cut off rank for dnb obg in june 2011
25th December 2011, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

what was the cut off rank dnb OBG in june 2011
9th March 2012, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

hi.... can any one tell ,how is working hours and duty at anesthesia dept NIMS-Hyderabad ?? how much is stipend for secondary DNB ??? plz mail to [email protected] thanks !
21st March 2012, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

what was june 11 cut off for OBGY and Medicine DNB? wat chance do i have for DNB OBGY with a score of 236?
which colleges are good for DNB OBGY in Maharashtra?
22nd January 2014, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Best hospitals for DNB-Anaesthesia.and passing% of diff hospitals,or how i will know the passing % of diff hospitals?
8th August 2014, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

What is the pass percentage and exposure in doing 2ndary dnb anesthesia from south institutes
17th January 2015, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

i got 6855 in Jan dnb cet. any chance of getting good hospitals in clinical subjects??
14th February 2016, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

sir.. my primary dnb rank is 6209 now in jan 2016 session.. wanted to know the best colleges in Karnataka, tamilnadu, kerala, AP for DNB anaesthesia.. please help me sir
29th September 2020, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Best DNB Anaesthesia hospitals in Bangalore and Delhi
Availability of pain clinic
ICU under Anaesthesia Department
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?