26th January 2013, 04:04 AM
rafiq123

Am I eligible for MBA after completing 3 years diploma after 12th?

Hi,

I have completed my 3 years diploma after 10+2 ,so my total education is 15 years ,whether i am elgible for MBA? Please advise.

26th January 2013, 02:31 PM
Budhwarz
Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for MBA after completing 3 years diploma after 12th?

Hi Aspirant

MBA : Stands for the Master in Business Administration and if you want to take admission in the MBA Course than you need to write the CAT Exam which is the Entrance exam to take admission in the MBA Course and this exam is conducted every year and you can write the exam.

Also you can get admission in the MBA Course after giving the MAT Exam which is also quite similar to the CAT Exam but just one little difference that for the Cat exam you need a specific percentage of marks but for the mat exam you don't need any marks means any graduate from a recognized university can write the exam and also the difficulty level of the MAT Exam is not much like the CAT Exam.

And from you point as you has asked that is you are eligible for the exam as you have done a 3 year diploma and the answer for your question is that yes you can take admission in MBA Only if your diploma is equivalent to the graduation as for the MBA You need just a graduation degree from a recognized university.

Qualifications Required for the CAT Exam :

-The Candidate must be pass in the degree of graduation

-The Person should have at least 50% marks in the degree

-The Duration of course is 2 years

-Their is relaxation of 5% marks for the reserve categories

Best of luck
26th January 2013, 03:37 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafiq123 View Post
Hi,

I have completed my 3 years diploma after 10+2 ,so my total education is 15 years ,whether i am elgible for MBA? Please advise.

No,you will not be eligible to appear in any Management Exams in order to get Admission in MBA Course.

In order to appear in MBA Entrance Exams,you will required to meet these Minimum eligibility criteria :-

Educational qualification :-

-->>You should be Graduation/Degree pass out/Final Year Appearing from recognized university.

Marks :-

-->>If you are from General/OBC - Minimum marks in Graduation 50%.
-->>If you are from SC/ST - Minimum Marks in Graduation 45%.

-->>There is no age limitations for appearing in any Management Entrance Exams.

Syllabus of MBA Management Written Exam :-

-->Mathematical skills.
-->Language comprehension.
-->Data analysis and sufficiency.
-->Indian and global environment.
-->Intelligence and Critical reasoning.
27th January 2013, 06:48 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

Hi
Friend, you’re not eligible of being an MBA on the basis of your diploma. You need to be a graduate with a minimum of 50% marks in graduation. Thereafter, you’ll have to give the entrance exam, most popular is CAT, common admission test. There is no age limit of giving the entrance exam for MBA. You can give it any number of times.
But with your present condition, you first need to complete your graduation with 50% aggregate marks.
Gud luck
27th January 2013, 06:52 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

Hi
Friend, you’re not eligible of being an MBA on the basis of your diploma. You need to be a graduate with a minimum of 50% marks in graduation. Thereafter, you’ll have to give the entrance exam, most popular is CAT, common admission test. There is no age limit of giving the entrance exam for MBA. You can give it any number of times.
But with your present condition, you first need to complete your graduation with 50% aggregate marks.
Gud luck
28th May 2013, 08:19 AM
Unregistered

sir m i Eligible for M b a after my complete 3 years diploma in business management which i have done after my (10 2)
4th June 2013, 12:01 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafiq123 View Post
Hi,

No, your Not eligible to apply for MBA Course after Completing your Diploma Course .. To appear in MBA Course then you have Complete Graduation course then Only your eligible for MBA Course ..

~~ Information Regarding MBA Course ~~

Specialization which are very demanding in the market in MBA are

-IT for management
-Retail management
-Financial management
-Entrepreneurship and business planning
-Human resource management
-International Business
-Entrepreneurship

Graduation in any faculty is the Minimum Educational Qualification to apply for MBA Course..

There are many entrance examination like CAT,MAT,XAT,SNAP which are conducted in the national level for admission in different colleges.

CAT examination is conducted for admission in IIM's and other good colleges and it is conducted by IIM's.MAT examination is conducted 4 times a year by AIMA,XAT examination is conducted for admission in XLRI college and other top colleges where as SNAP is conducted by the symbiosis institute

To apply for these Entrance examination a students must have completed their graduation .There are some entrance examination which has set a percentage criteria to apply for the exam which is a student must have got at least 50% marks in the graduation .

There is no age limit to apply for MBA Course .

Suggestion For You ~~

I suggest you to apply for Bachelor degree course after Completing you're diploma course . After Completing you Bachelor degree course you're definitely applicable for MBA Course .
11th June 2013, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

there is a EMBA program from IIBM - can you pls. advise me this is ok for career. i m 3 year diploma 12 from haryana boad.

pls. help....
4th August 2013, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

hai sir i completed my 12 th i cleared my arrear in 12th this yr and my age is 19 i joined mba integrated in madras university but i want to write ias exam is it possible in 3yr mba integrated can i apply fo ias exam i have an idea to join ias coaching now pls help me
17th August 2013, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in aircraft maintainence engg DGCA course after 12th.M i eligible for cat?
22nd August 2013, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

I have Completed 3 year diploma in computer sciednce after 12th non medical. Am i graduate or my diploma is equal to bsc?
15th October 2013, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

i have done 3 year engineering course and now i am working from last 3 years as a supervisor so i just wanna know can i do mba or not.....

bharti nandan
19th December 2013, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

my percentage in graduation is 44, May i apply for MBA from IP University?
10th February 2014, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Hi
I have passed 3 year Diploma in 1994 & 19th year experience in construction.Can i apply MBA.Pl suggest me
26th February 2014, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

Can i do MBA after Diploma? currently im working in telecom field with 6 yrs exp..
21st April 2014, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

hello Sir,

Can i do my MBA after completion of Diploma from privet college i also have 3 years of industrial experience.
14th June 2014, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

I have done my 3years diploma in civil and 1year Diploma in interior designing
Can I do MBA?
24th June 2014, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

I have persuied diploma in printing after 10 2 ....n persuing engineering (7th sem)..... can I get admisaion for MBA
4th April 2015, 11:56 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

You can join MBA course if you have completed a three years of course after the 12th std.
Because three year diploma course after 12th is also consider as equivalent to the graduation degree and MBA stands for master in business administration which is a post graduate course.
And the minimum eligibility to join this course is graduation from any recognised university of India.It is of two years course and is also known as master degree course.

Some of the exams of the MBA are listed below-->>

CAT: Common aptitude test,
MAT:Managements aptitude test,
SAT:Symbosis aptitude test,
XAT: Xaviers aptitude test,
ICET,
2nd October 2015, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

I have done done diploma in information technology I passed 12examination with 45 percent marks but rt now I passed diploma with 60percenmarka now sir am I eligible for m.b.a please suggest
3rd October 2015, 07:07 PM
H Rimmy

Hi Dear
Minimum requirement for getting admission in MBA course the candidate must have to graduate in any recognized university with minimum 50% marks.The age limit is not required.But some colleges keeps entrance exam like CAT/MAT for MBA course .So i would like to suggest you ,firstly you would have to completed graduation degree.

Best of Luck!
10th March 2016, 02:51 AM
Unregistered

I had completed my diploma in pharmacy and working as a bussiness Manager in pharmaceutical company from last three years...knw can i able to apply for MBA.
11th December 2016, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 10 12 in science 3 years diploma in electronics and telecommunication so can i take admission for mba?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?