26th January 2013, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for underground agent in india?

sir i am BCA 3sem running. make raw agent plz help me and give me the details

12th May 2016, 07:22 AM
sah.alok932

Default Re: How to apply for underground agent in india?

RAW agents are never directly recruited,but are selected from Indian Police Service or other senior state police services in Indian.
RAW stands for Research and Analysis Wing,it is an investigation wing of Indian which deals with national security,internal security of country,in such wings the recruitments are never made directly,as they need experienced and specialized employees for this job to get done,as you know that recruitment directly may have capable candidates but experience and specialization will be missing at beginning,that is why direct recruitment in such agencies are rarely seen.

As you hope to become a undercover agent that means your identity should not be public in any way,that is impossible if RAW starts recruiting agents through direct interview and exam recruitment process,then details of agent can not be kept in secret it will be in public for everyone to find out.

You need to become a senior police office if you intend to become a RAW agent in future,by time with experience and based on your performance you will be promoted to higher ranks,but for that job in basic police service is necessary.
12th August 2017, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

sir I am an engineer steel I wants to do something to my country so please give me a proper way so that I will become a RAW agent
17th November 2021, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

My education level is till 10th which mean SSC from Mumbai I want to become a raw agent for my country
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?