26th January 2013, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

How should I produce my OBC certificate?

i have central government interview in coming week. i had applied in 2011 for central government job while applying i was unmarried and i was falling under obc category. now i m married and according to my spouse's annual income i wont be coming under obc category. should i produce obc certificate now ?

1st March 2013, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I produce my OBC certificate?

i am obc catagory, but when i applied for rrb ,i applied as a general catagory because that time i do not have obc certificate, can i submit my obc certificate at the time of varification
10th May 2013, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

i want to know about that i have been submitted my obc or not
4th July 2013, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

I didn't get the obc certificate in xth standard, so the school didn't specify my caste on my leaving certificate. They specified only religion. Now I got my obc caste certificate and I am studying in 12th std. but the college staff said that it is not possible to submit the obc certificate in 12th std. because your xth std. leaving certificate already sent to the board. In that certificate, there is not mentioned your caste. So, it can't match the verification. Anybody help me in this matter. Is it necessary to submit the caste certificate to mention the caste on leaving certificate?
29th July 2013, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

if my father annual is one lakh seventy-five thousand then i will be eligible for scolarship?
31st March 2014, 01:57 PM

Default my child age is 5 years can he get the obc certificate

my child is about 5 years and selected for admitted into central school for his study, and as per the KVS norm the obc certificate is needed in the pupils name. so i have applied in the concerned deptt.but till date no any reply was out come. so what can i do now for the said purpose, pl.guide me.
Mr.Nirmala Melli
Guardian of the pupils
17th November 2014, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

if i fill my category as obc in iitjee form but not able to produce it at the time of counseling,then in what category i will be considered at the time of counselling?
18th November 2014, 11:03 PM
Alexanderrex

you are go to tehsil office and sumitted your document. After some procedure you will get OBC cast certificate.
15th March 2018, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

I have obc certificate from govt of Karnataka my child school was asking me to give govt of India obc certificate what cane if do please give urgent reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?