27th January 2013, 10:07 PM
muddassir ali

How can I join IAF as an electrical engineer? I am pursuing B.Tech first year from electrical and electronics engineering branch

Respected sir
i am pusuing for btech first year of branch electricals and electronic engineering how can i join iaf as an electrical engineer
iam not much intrested in salery it is my dream to join iaf thats it plz help me

Related Questions:
  1. How should I join IAF after pursuing B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics?
  2. Can I study B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  3. Institutes for training and projects for btech electrical and electronics branch third years
  4. Branch for M.Tech after B.Tech (Electrical and electronics) and experience as a Software Engineer?
  5. How to join as electrical engineer in Defense?
  6. Jobs for engineers in IAF Indian Air Force? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is M-Tech in Electrical Engineering a good choice? Which universities to join?
  8. What is the actual difference between Electrical & Electronics Engineering and Electrical Engineering? Am I eligible for IES Exam being a candidate of pursuing Electrical & Electronics Engineering? How to prepare for this Exam?
  9. What kind of job is offered in TCS to Electrical Engineer? -- [New]
  10. Previous year questions of ntpc and drdo exam of electrical and electronics branch
  11. How should I prepare for civils? I am pursuing B.Tech 4th year in electrical and electronics engineering
  12. Is there any course to get into Marine sector? I am pursuing B.E electrical and electronics engineering
  13. What is the difference between Electrical & Electronics Engineering and Electrical Engineering? How can I prepare for IES being a candidate of Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  14. How can I join defence service? I am pursuing B.Tech in electronics and communication
  15. Which one is better for females between Electrical and Electronics?
  16. Which engineering college can I join for M.Tech in electrical engineering?
  17. Can I join electrical engineering stream for IES exam? I am pursuing EIE
  18. Can I join B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
17th April 2013, 12:53 AM
kunwar khurmi
Member+

Default Re: How can I join IAF as an electrical engineer? I am pursuing B.Tech first year from electrical and electronics engineering branch

no its we to be thanked that you have posted this question and thankx for showing such a trust, we all as a team will definitely help you with the best of our knowledge.

pls check the link and try to apply from this site as given below
http://www.vidyavision.com/careers/airforceengg.asp

and also check for this
Australian site
http://www.defencejobs.gov.au/airforce/engineering/
22nd August 2014, 02:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join IAF as an electrical engineer? I am pursuing B.Tech first year from electrical and electronics engineering branch

if i join IAF after b.tech, can i keep studying after that nd do my masters?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?