28th January 2013, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Do I need to produce migration certificate in order to join any other college in Bangalore?

Dear Sir/Madam, Iam a degree student of IGNOU. Do I need to produce migration certificate in order to join any other college in Bangalore for my B ed?

Related Questions:
  1. How to take migration certificate online?
  2. How can I take out my online migration certificate of CBSE Board? -- [New]
  3. Do I need a migration certificate after graduation if I change my college for post graduation?
  4. How to migrate from one CBSE school to other?
  5. What is the academic difference between CBSE and ICSE board? Which board is easier to score? Any real difference in subjects from preparation stand point? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. When are the results expected for BCA exams under EIILM university
  7. Where can I get Migration Certificate after completing B.Ed in Bodhan
  8. How to apply for Migration Certificate for Osmania Universtiy? What documents I need to submit and how much fees I have to pay?
  9. Am i eligible for degree with 55% marks? I have completed B.Ed with 58%
  10. After passing 10th CBSE board exam can I change CBSE board to Gujarat board?
  11. What is the way to write the letter to Punjab University for Migration Certificate to Haryana?
  12. How can I get my migration and degree certificate from my college? I have completed my B.Ed degree from Prathibhatai Patil, B.Ed sndt college Khallar,Amravati Maharashtra
  13. How to apply for obtaining migration certificate from Osmania University? What documents are required and how much is the fee?
  14. Is Karnataka state open university B.Tech degree AICTE approved?
  15. After completing ISC with PCB and BSc Agriculture can I get admission in MBBS? Will the migration certificate of the university from which I am pursing BSc Agriculture be appropriate?
  16. Can I get migration certificate after doing PGDCA from PTU Jalandhar
  17. Can I get Migration certificate after passing B.Com 2nd year from Lucknow University
  18. How to get Migration Certificate from Osmania University after the completion of B.Com? What documents are required for this? Where to get application form for this?
5th June 2013, 01:32 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Do I need to produce migration certificate in order to join any other college in Bangalore?

HI

It depend from college to college. If you change university or take admission in other state or university then you need to have migration certificate.

If you are enrolling for different course under same university or state it is generally not required.

All the best
8th July 2013, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do I need to produce migration certificate in order to join any other college in Bangalore?

from where to get migration certificate for changing gujarat board to maharashtra board after passing 10th in GSEB
12th July 2013, 07:49 PM
chriss harris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam, Iam a degree student of IGNOU. Do I need to produce migration certificate in order to join any other college in Bangalore for my B ed?
There were lots of questions about these certificates as a requirement for M.Tech admission application forms. Few of the readers, friends also that some institutes are asking for gap certificate too. In my view this is all useless until it comes to admission. Anyone should be able to apply with minimum documents at first and then when final admission is done everything required can be asked to submit. As of now we need to fill the application form with the current requirements and here are my views on it.

If you are a passing out students, much of the issues are resolved because you get all these certificates Migration, Transfer, and Character after you passed out. To be safe side, attach a simple letter saying that you are passing out student and will submit the documents once issued by the university at the time of interview or admission.

If you already passed out, then you must have a Transfer certificate with you as you get that when go and collect your final certificates. If you don’t have you better apply for it as soon as possible, one the same time you can also apply for character certificate too.

Migration certificate is usually issue by the university, these days most of the universities are issuing it by mails. Check with your university, if they have that service, you can just write a mail attach a DD and send it. Keep the postal and photo copy of DD safe until you get migration certificate.

While applying for M.Tech if you don’t have these certificates write a mail to admission committee saying the you applied for these certificates and will produce them at the time admission.

As it is just an application form for admission they will not be very hard on it if you write a letter, assuring you will submit these documents once you are admitted and already in a process of acquiring them.
5th September 2013, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

I am now persuing PHD degree as a part time scholar from an university because I am a teacher as a profession. Now as per the order of West Bengal state government I must have the BED degree in order to retain my increment.Can I take BED degree from open university?
12th September 2013, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

i have lost my migration certificate of high school and i am doing btech do i require my migration certificate in feauture..?
22nd June 2014, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

can i use gap certificate instead for migration certificate in admission process of university?
5th January 2015, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

hi. ihve passd my intermediate ..... nd now im shifting to another country ...... so wht can i do for taking addmission in uni????
20th June 2015, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to obtain migration certificate after 12th standard to join engineering college in other state,if I already have the leaving certificate my college last attended ?
27th July 2015, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

is migration certificate necessary for b.ed. admission under some university even if i have done b.sc. under the same university?
9th August 2015, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

I have passed class 12 in 2012 & I want to take admission in b.com 1n 2015 in Bihar but I have only migration certificate & TC is not available.Can I take admission?
18th December 2015, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Do I need migration certificate to get admission in university of UP from my state West Bengal? plz sir ans me
17th March 2016, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Approached my college for migration certificate today and I was informed that as per Mumbai University norms I will have to wait for the beginning of the academic year ie. June 2016. Can the certificate be issued now since the College where I have taken admission requires the certificate by the end of this month
16th October 2016, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12th from nios! Do i need migration certificate to get admission in ignou?
15th May 2017, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

I have completed BA from Ignou University now I would like to join B.Ed from North Bengal university Do I need to produce migration certificate
6th July 2017, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

I am from kerala, But i did my Higher Studies in Gujarat. Now i am seeking admission for College in Kerala.
Will migration certificate be required for taking admission me in kerala??
9th November 2017, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

I need migration certificate for my admission in pune board for 11th std before I was studying from CBSE Board my school is telling youwill not receive the migration certificate because u have given home board exam please reply
16th June 2018, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Mam, I have not completed my graduation from IGNOU. I have joined in BA and want to change it to
BSc, Can I ? If not then do me a favour that can I join to another university without any migration certificate from ignou.
Sir I am a science student and want to join in Berhumpur University.
15th October 2018, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

I have submitted my migration certificate do I need to submit year gap certificate also???
16th April 2019, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

I had collected my migration and transfer certificate from Mumbai university and submitted it in Swami Vivekanand University. However I left the course half way. I now wish to continue the same course in Mumbai university. is it possible?
24th September 2019, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

I have the migration certificate from 12 board from ... State, i have completed my degree another state, now I want to masters in some other state, should I need to get migration certificate again
16th November 2019, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation from Rajasthan University and after that I did b ed from Kota University now I want to do post graduation from Rajasthan University.if I need a migration certificate ? I have already enrolled in Rajasthan University when I did my graduation.please help me out.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?