28th January 2013, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

How can I take admission in IIT after completing diploma in engineering?

I can take admission for iit after completing diploma in engg

Related Questions:
5th June 2013, 12:30 PM
M.PRUDHVI RAJ
Member+

Default Re: How can I take admission in IIT after completing diploma in engineering?

Hai friend,

To get admission into IIT's or NIT's or any other Engineering Colleges after diploma, you

must write the Lateral Enter Entrance Exam(LEET).

If you get a good rank in any of the above Exam, then you will get admission into the Top Engineering College.

Remember if you do your engineering in a Reputed and top engineering college, then the Top companies will come to your college and they recruit you with huge packages.

Don't miss this opportunity.

So, work Hard and try to get a good rank in the above exams.

All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?