30th January 2013, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

Is telecom industry good for an electrical engineer?

I have done BE in Electrical And Electronics. I have a call from SITM (Symbiosis Institute of telecom management), Pune. I am confused how to justify switching of sector from electrical to telecom knowing that leaving telecom sector is difficult in future.

Please help me....I am worried and confused...
thanks in advance..

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for JTO Exam pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech course?
  2. Which industry is good for Telecom sector? How will I get job in Telecom companies like Apple, Sony, Nokia etc.?
  3. Is the telecom sectors good for me after completing B.Tech in Electronics and communication? Options available apart from Telecom sector/
  4. List of courses affiliated to Telecom Industry?
  5. Which are the short term courses related to telecom industry
  6. Which telecom companies offer jobs to Telecom Engineers? What do I have to do for the job in Telecom field? Is there any chanCe of getting a job in a good telecom company?
  7. Procedure to join Telecom Industry after B.Tech ECE?
  8. Best job in the telecom field for a female? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Job in telecom industry after passing computer science and engineering?
  10. Can I get a job in Telecom or IT industry?
  11. Is M-Tech in Electrical Engineering a good choice? Which universities to join?
  12. Which are the telecommunication companies offering internship for final year B.E ECE students? How should I apply for it?
  13. How good is the Telecom Engineering branch for better job opportunities?
  14. Where can I search for a job after completing BSc computer science? Which companies can give me a job?
  15. Job opportunities in Southern India for an Electrical Engineer who has 2 years of work experience in Tata Motors? -- [New]
  16. How can I work in a Telecom Industry after graduation form B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  17. What type of course should I do to get a job as fresher telecom engineer? Courses and institutes name?
  18. Companies providing summer training for 3rd year Electronics and Telecommunication students in Mumbai?
18th April 2013, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is telecom industry good for an electrical engineer?

I have done BE in Electrical And Electronics. I have a call from SITM (Symbiosis Institute of telecom management), Pune. I am confused how to justify switching of sector from electrical to telecom knowing that leaving telecom sector is difficult in future.

Please help me....I am worried and confused...
thanks in advance..

plz send the ans by mail.
my mail id is([email protected]).i am waiting.
25th April 2014, 06:25 AM
Unregistered

i m doing job in telecom sector and i m in the bsc installation department. i have done b.tech in electrical and electronics.
so plz suggest me it is good or not for me
30th May 2015, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

sir i am fresher electrical engg i want to start my carrier in telecom sector plz tell me which sector is good for me plz send your idea in my email [email protected]
13th June 2015, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

I have done b.tech in electrical please tell me which sector is good for me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?