24th April 2010, 10:58 AM
psbiswas

List of universities and their entrance tests details for MA in Bengali?

Sir,

I have a sister doing degree with Hons. in Bengali. Her result will be declared one or two (approx.) and I'm sure she will pass the exam. Now she want to be admitted in M.A. with Bengali. Please suggest universities and their entrance exam details for MA in bengali. West bengal is the preferred location for her.
I'm waiting for your kind reply.

Thanks & Regards,
Partha
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities offering B.Ed in Bengali subject?
  2. List of universities in West Bengal to do Ph.D in Bengali? Will I have to appear in any entrance exams?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D in Bengali after completion of honors and masters in bengali with 50 percentage marks? -- [New]
  4. Universities offering B.Ed distance course in Bengali for M.A Ancient History subject? Contact details of the universities?
  5. Details of M.Phil/Ph.D in mathematics in AP universities? Any universities in AP where I can get without answering any entrance test?
  6. Detailed information about upcoming PhD Entrance Test to get admission in PhD(Bengali)?
  7. How to get admitted in M.A with Bengali? What is the syllabus for the same
  8. Details regarding upcoming Airforce entrance tests?
  9. Ph.D in Bengali after 48.5% marks in M.A (Bengali)? New topics for Ph.D Bengali? Institutes in UK/USA for the same?
  10. Criteria for entrance in m.pharm? Will the universities like PU, PTU etc. will conduct there own entrance tests?
  11. How to go for MSc forensic science course? List of the colleges in India and entrance tests to be answered?
  12. Will I have to give any entrance exams like GATE to do Ph.D in Computer Science? Procedure to do Ph.D? List of government or central universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science?
  13. Procedure for getting admission in MBBS after 12th?
  14. Vacancy details in Indian universities and colleges for the post of assistant professor for the subject of bengali language?
  15. Top colleges offering course in MSc Astrophysics and Nuclear Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of universities along with their details of entrance exam and syllabus, offering M.Sc course in Microbiology?
  17. Jharkhand Board Class 10 Bengali Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Entrance tests to pursue Ph.D degree in management from top universities in USA/UK?
1st March 2012, 12:43 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of universities and their entrance tests details for MA in Bengali?

hi friend,
entrance testes details for ma in bengali:

The students studying M.A in Bengali even gains knowledge on the life of famous authors like Rabindra Nath Tagore, Sharad Chandra Chottopadhay, Michel Madhusudhan Dutta and get the opportunity to go through famous novels like Gitanjali (written by Rabindra Nath Tagore) and sonnets (first introduced Michel Madhusudhan Dutta).

Eligibility:

The students who are applying for the M.A in Bengali should hold a pass certificate of 10 and 10+2 form any recognized University or board of the nation. The candidate should complete their bachelor’s degree under any registered University. The marks of admission for this course vary from University to University. In various colleges and Universities conducts entrance exams for the admission of the students. The top rankers in these exams are provided with scholarships for their course.

Course Outlook:

The M.A in Bengali is a course having a span of 2 years, which includes one yearly exam, i.e. a total of two exams in the span of the course. Candidates also can do this course sitting at Home, because this course has online facility to.

Job Prospects:

Students after the completion of the course can get high profile jobs in Universities and colleges as professors or lecturers. They can write their own thesis. The candidates can even works as editor in Bengali newspapers.

Best place to pursue:

Calcutta University, Beneras Hindu University.

best of luck.............
1st March 2012, 04:28 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: List of universities and their entrance tests details for MA in Bengali?

Quote:
Originally Posted by psbiswas View Post
Sir,

I have a sister doing degree with Hons. in Bengali. Her result will be declared one or two (approx.) and I'm sure she will pass the exam. Now she want to be admitted in M.A. with Bengali. Please suggest universities and their entrance exam details for MA in bengali. West bengal is the preferred location for her.
I'm waiting for your kind reply.

Thanks & Regards,
Partha
[email protected]

There are various colleges/universities offering M.A in Bengali in West Bengal.
The name and contact details of some reputed colleges/universities are mentioned below:

Netaji Subhas Open University
Kolkata, West Bengal
Web: http://www.wbnsou.ac.in
Tel: 033-2283-5157
Eligibility: Graduation from a recognised college/university.
PH033) 2283-5157

Rabindra Bharti University
Kolkata, West Bengal
Tel: 033-25562543
Web: http://www.rbu.ac.in
Eligibility: B.A In Bengali (Hons) from any UGC recognised University
Kolkata
North Bengal University

Acharya Bojendranath Seal College
Cooch Behar, West Bengal
Tel: 03582-226112
Web: http://abnsealcollege.org
Eligibility: B.A In Bengali (Hons) from any UGC recognised University

Ramakrishna Mission Vidyamandira
Belurmath, Howrah, West Bengal
Tel: 033-26549181/9632
Web: http://vidyamandira.ac.in
2nd March 2012, 03:28 AM
tanu47

THERE ARE VARIOUS COLLEGES/UNIVERSITIES OFFERING M.A IN BENGALI IN WEST BENGAL.

Netaji Subhas Open University
Kolkata, West Bengal

Rabindra Bharti University
Kolkata, West Bengal

Acharya Bojendranath Seal College
Cooch Behar, West Bengal

Ramakrishna Mission Vidyamandira
Belurmath, Howrah, West Bengal
21st August 2012, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

I want to know the syllabus for the selection test to get admission in M.A in Bengali?
22nd December 2012, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

please suggest about the entrance exam details and syllabus for M.A in Bengali.
29th January 2013, 03:32 PM
pinewood
Senior Member+

hi,,,

List of universities and their entrance tests details for MA in Bengali

1.Ramakrishna Mission Vidyamandira

2.Acharya Bojendranath Seal College

3.Rabindra Bharti University

4.Netaji Subhas Open University

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
31st January 2013, 06:32 PM
dernbach

HELLO,

These are universities and their entrance tests details for MA in Bengali-------------

1.Acharya Bojendranath Seal College
2.Netaji Subhas Open University
3.Ramakrishna Mission Vidyamandira
4.Rabindra Bharti University.

I hope this will help
All the best
4th March 2013, 11:48 AM
kalamandir

hi,,,,,,

List of universities and their entrance tests details for MA in Bengali

1.Rabindra Bharti University

2.Ramakrishna Mission Vidyamandira

3.Netaji Subhas Open University

4.Acharya Bojendranath Seal College

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
26th August 2013, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

i am b.a.pass at bengali honours from CMJ UNIVARSITY.AMI M.A. ER JONNO VORTY HOTE PARBO.
6th May 2014, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the bengali question of previous year entrance exam of jadavpur university 2013?
26th May 2018, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am doing HONS in Bengali. I want to be admitted in M.A.with Bengali. Please suggest about the entrance exam details and the syllabus for M.A.Bengali.
I am waiting for your kind reply.
Thanks&regards,
Debabrata Maity
Hooghly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?