25th March 2011, 07:16 PM

What to do after 12th in the field of computers? Is it possible to join without computers?

what to do after 12th(Physics,Chemistry,Maths)?please give me a brief description about the courses in the field of computer .i am not willing to do engineering .i am willing to do a courses in the field of computer without maths.i am believing you .please sir/madam gave me a details and help me to a best courses.

THANKING YOU,

21st June 2011, 12:57 AM
ihulk

Thumbs up Re: What to do after 12th in the field of computers? Is it possible to join without computers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
what to do after 12th(Physics,Chemistry,Maths)?please give me a brief description about the courses in the field of computer .i am not willing to do engineering .i am willing to do a courses in the field of computer without maths.i am believing you .please sir/madam gave me a details and help me to a best courses.

THANKING YOU,
Hello,

As you are Interested in computer field ,You can can do BCA(3 years) . After this you can do MCA (Master of Computer Application)(3yeayours). After You complete your MCA you will be a MASTER... go for it. and dont think that avoid maths by doing these courses ... you have maths as subject in only one sem of both the fields..You cant avoid math completly ...

Good Luck
22nd June 2011, 12:47 AM
goutham63
Junior Member+

Default Re: What to do after 12th in the field of computers? Is it possible to join without computers?

if you are interested in programming you can go for learning c language..
if you had interest in multimedia courses there are vaious courses availabla are maya,dttp..etc.,multimedia courses have great scope in future
22nd June 2011, 11:46 AM
omesh123

Default Re: What to do after 12th in the field of computers? Is it possible to join without computers?

You have a variety of courses related to field of computer. I advised you to choose any of them courses. This courses are listed below.

Courses Name Duration
B.E(COMPUTER SCIENCE) 4 YEARS
B.TECH(CS) 4 years
BCA 3 years
Bsc(IT) 3 years
Bsc(cs) 3 years
Bos(bachelor of software) 3 years
22nd June 2011, 11:47 AM
madan55mahi

hello dear,
as the information given by you.i understand that you are very much interested in studying computer science.
i suggest you it is better to go for b.tech(cse), later you can do software job.
good luck
22nd June 2011, 08:22 PM
Ramjash
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post

THANKING YOU,
Dear Friend,

Please do not worry. There are many course after your 12th with PCM. It depends upon your choice and interest to proceed further.

If you do not like Computer Science than please go for other choice. But math will help you out in the field of engineering.

If you at all not interested in math. Please choose Bsc(Hons) computer science.

Regards,

Ramjash
22nd June 2011, 08:42 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Dear friend,

Maths is an indispensable part of computer courses, sometimes this subject has direct contribution to computer course syllabus and sometimes it remains indirect.

Without engineering you can do general graduation courses on computer engineering or computer application. The study options in computer field at the under graduation level are :
B.Sc in Computer Science, B.Sc in IT(Information Technology), BCA etc.

I think all of these courses have maths as a main subject in the syllabus of graduation.
Rest depends on you.

Best of luck!
22nd December 2011, 09:50 PM
rrmm92

As you are Interested in computer field ,You can can do BCA(3 years) . After this you can do MCA (Master of Computer Application)(3yeayours). After You complete your MCA you will be a MASTER... go for it.
But math will help you out in the field of engineering.

If you at all not interested in math. Please choose Bsc(Hons) computer science.
22nd August 2014, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

MY ONE SUBJECT IS BACK BUT I WANT TO DO SOME NEW COURSES AND I REALY INTERESTED IN COMPUTER SO PLEASE TELL ME WHICH COURSES I DO?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?