1st February 2013, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

What is the MBA fee for distance learning?

Please tell me the mba fee for distance learning....could u pleae give me the details

Related Questions:
  1. What is the difference between regular MBA course and MBA course in Distance Learning? Top Institutes offering MBA course in Distance Learning?
  2. Which universities are best for MBA through distance learning?
  3. What is the fee structure of MBA course through distance learning? Is there any difference between correspondence and distance learning?
  4. Could I get admission to Distance Learning MBA course from Symbiosis having scored 46% in BA?
  5. What is the MBA fee for distance learning?
  6. Is it possible to get admission into MBA with 42.5%? Best institute for MBA in Distance Learning?
  7. Fee structure for MBA in Symbiosis Distance Institute?
  8. Query for MBA in IT Distance Learning
  9. Fee of MBA from symbiosis distance learning?
  10. Is distance learning MBA eligible for NET? I am pursuing my MBA in distance learning from SMU
  11. What is the MBA fee for distance learning? -- [New]
  12. Admission for MBA in HR from Distance learning? Difference between MBA 3 years and 2 years?
  13. Am I eligible for MBA through distance learning after doing BBA from BVP Pune? From where to get the prospectus and how much is the fee structure?
  14. How to do MBA distance learning after doing company secretary course? What is the fee structure?
  15. Eligibility criteria and fee structure for distance MBA from Symbiosis -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which university is better for doing MBA through distance learning with low fee structure?
  17. Fee structure for MBA in HR in Distance Learning in Dr.D.Y.Patil Institute of Business Management?
  18. Fee structure of Distance Learning MBA courses? Admission date for the course?
26th June 2016, 10:02 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the MBA fee for distance learning?

>> MBA stands for Master of Business Administration.

>> The MBA fee for distance learning as given below:::::::::::>>>>>>>

=> Admission fee (Rs.) 20,000

=> Tuition Fee per semester (Rs.) 50,000

=> Total program fee (Rs.) 2,24,000

>> For MBA course you must have Bachelor's Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 60%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?