3rd February 2013, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

How to join in lecturer in government polytechnic college after completing MSc Applied Electronics

Respected sir/madam,
I am completed M.Sc(Applied Electronics).Now Working in Physics lecturer in Private Polytechnic college.I am like to join in lecturer in govt.polytechnic college.i am eligible for exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for post of Lecturer in government polytechnic college? Procedure to apply? -- [New]
  2. How to join as a lecturer in Polytechnic/Engineering College after completing MSc B.Ed in Maths?
  3. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  4. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  5. What should I do to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  6. What is the eligibility to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  7. How to get a government lecturer job in polytechnic after completing MSc in Apparel Technology
  8. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure?
  9. How to do lecturer job in government polytechnic college or private college after completing B.E ECE
  10. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Previous years papers of NET(Chemistry)?
  12. Am I eligible for B.Lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  13. How to work in government polytechnic after completing B.Tech IT with 8.1 CGPA
  14. Is MSc Electronics considered equivalent to BE or B.Tech?
  15. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
  16. How to become a lecturer in government engineering college? What is the salary?
  17. Can I join as lecturer in engineering and technology college after completing MSc M.Phil Biotechnology
  18. How many posts are available for electronics and instrumentation in Government Polytechnic Lecturer Exam
24th March 2013, 07:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join in lecturer in government polytechnic college after completing MSc Applied Electronics

i am completed B.S.C PHYSICS., M.C.A can i join govt polytechnic Computer LECTURER
22nd April 2013, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join in lecturer in government polytechnic college after completing MSc Applied Electronics

Completed B.TECH in COMPUTER SCIENCE ENGINEERING..
HOW TO APPLY GOVT LECTURER JOB IN POLYTECHNIC COLLEGE
28th June 2015, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am Harshali fating and I have completed my B.E with civil as major from nagpur university and currently working as a lecturer at private poly college and I have presented many national and international papers along with achievements...
I am intrested to do lectureship at govt poly bramhapuri...
Please sir tell me if there will be vacancies at your college for civil branch...
E mail : [email protected]
25th December 2018, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.tech in IT, now I wish to teach in government polytechnic colleges. Please tell me the process how to proceed
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?