4th February 2013, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

How many Medical entrances are going to be held in India except NEET and JEE?

How many medical entrance are going to be held in india except NEET and JEE

8th June 2015, 11:44 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Medical entrances are going to be held in India except NEET and JEE?

First thing which I would like to make you clear that now no NEET examinations are held as it has been transformed in various other medical entrance examinations as given here under :-

I) AIPMT held for the selection students for pursuing of their medical courses from Central government medical colleges.

II) AIIMS entrance examination held for the selection of students for their medical courses from any AIIMS .

III) State PMT held for the selection of student for their medical courses from a state government medical college.

IV) BHU PMT held for the selection of students for their medical courses from Banaras Hindu University.

There are few more entrance examinations but they are held by the private universities for admissions in their colleges.

Also JEE examination is not related to the medical entrance examination rather it is held for the selection of students for their B.tech course from a Central government engineering colleges.

For all the above medical entrance examination you must have secured 60% aggregate in physics , chemistry and biology in your senior secondary board examinations generally also your age must be within 17 years to 25 years for all the above mentioned examinations.

For detailed information regarding the mentioned examinations log on to their official link.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?