5th February 2013, 05:17 AM
Unregistered

How to take admission in B.Tech college of engineering? I am a student of class 12th

Sir namaste tell me about btec i am student of class 12th after passing my 12th i want to get admission in btec college of engineering i think i can pass my intermediate with 75%can i get admission directly after 12th suggest me sir plz

19th July 2013, 12:48 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in B.Tech college of engineering? I am a student of class 12th

In order to join B.Tech, you should have studied Physics, chemistry, and mathematics in HSC. Also, you must pass 12th with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks. Admissions to reputed institutes like IIT are made through entrance exams like IIT JEE. State level entrance exams like WB JEE or MHT CET are also conducted for admission. You should have completed 17 years of age to join B.Tech
19th July 2013, 08:48 PM
bat cool

Default Re: How to take admission in B.Tech college of engineering? I am a student of class 12th

• Hello friend
  • You can take admission in B.Tech after completing 12th
  • You must have studied 12th with maths, physics and chemistry as compulsory subjects
  • Your age must be in 17 - 25 years
  • You must have atleast 60% marks in 12th
  • After completing 12th you must entrance exam to take admission
  • To write the entrance exam you must first register them when the notification is given
  • You can apply for the entrance exams like
  • ISEET
  • IIT - JEE
  • AIEEE
  • BITSAT etc
  • all the best
2nd July 2014, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

sir am an Indian girl passed 12th standard from ISC board with 60%- 2014. My parents are shifting to Saudi for employment. Would I get admission in Fahd university ( or any other university)for aerospace engineering in Saudi Arabia?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?