24th April 2010, 09:36 PM
gurubhavana

List of part time colleges in Mumbai for doing 3 years law course? How should I apply for them?

i am completed my post graduation M.A public adminstration now i am interested in doing my law course 3years BL \ LLB,.plz suggt me se part tym college in mumbai or it may be regular but part tym as i am hosrwife plz suggest some law collge near chembur and ghatkopar how can i apply to those colleges plZ help?????

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges in Mumbai providing part time Law course?
  2. Top 10 colleges offering Part Time MBA course in Mumbai? Procedure to apply for the course?
  3. How may I do part time architectural course from Mumbai? List of colleges for the same?
  4. How may I do part time architectural course from Mumbai? List of colleges for the same?
  5. List of colleges along with their full details offering part time MBA course in Mumbai or Navi Mumbai?
  6. List of colleges available in Mumbai to do part time diploma in mechanical engineering -- [New]
  7. List of courses I can apply as a part time after completing B.E(Electrical engineering)? Am currently working in SS and have experience of 2 years
  8. Best university in India for LLB course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is it possible to enroll for part time mechanical engineering course while working in an engineering firm in Mumbai? Which are the colleges offering the course?
  10. Difference between Part Time MBA and Full Time MBA? List of good colleges for doing part time MBA in Mumbai? Procedure to apply for MBA parttime course?
  11. How to do part time B.E in Instrumentation in Mumbai after completing BSc Physics? Which colleges are offering B.E part time?
  12. Which Entrance Exam should I give to do Part time MBA course in Mumbai? Which are the best colleges to apply for this course?
  13. List of colleges offering part time Diploma in Film Production course in Mumbai?
  14. List of ITI colleges in Mumbai offering part time courses
  15. Is there any college in Mumbai for part time M.Arch?
  16. Colleges offering part time industrial safety diploma in Mumbai?
  17. Information regarding Part Time Diploma courses in Electronics and Telecommunication in Mumbai? List of colleges offering these courses?
  18. Colleges offering part time/Executive MBA course recognized under Mumbai University? Colleges offering lectures in weekend?
16th May 2011, 08:57 AM
ajay kumar75

Default Re: List of part time colleges in Mumbai for doing 3 years law course? How should I apply for them?

MUMBAI SCHOOL OF BUSINESS is the only college in Mumbai.
The Contact Details of Mumbai
School of Business
Contact No.: 2227573169,
0932471969, 2227562843
Address: Ground / 1st floor , Plot
No. 20, Sector - 11, Belapur CBD,
Navi Mumbai,Navi
Mumbai,India-400614
16th May 2011, 12:16 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of part time colleges in Mumbai for doing 3 years law course? How should I apply for them?

Following are the colleges in mumbai for law course:

1. IGNOU School of Law, Mumbai

2. People's Education Society's Dr Ambedkar College of Law - University of Mumbai

3. Jitendra Chauhan College of Law - University of Mumbai

4. Kisanchand Chellaram Law College - University of Mumbai

5. Gopaldas Jamatmal Advani Law College - University of Mumbai

6. Thane Municipal Council's Law College - University of Mumbai

To apply in these colleges, you can go their respective websites, or you can purchase the prospectus directly from the college.
16th May 2011, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of mn's forms...?
1st June 2011, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

hellllllo...wat is the criteria???of gttng into ths coollge..
6th June 2011, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

what is the process of admission, when it will be start
yours sin.
b
B P KHETLE
23rd June 2011, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Which is the law college in mumbai that offers part time course for 3 years & whats the fee structure & timings & Eligibility?
24th June 2011, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

AS I HAVE COMPLETED S.Y. B.COM & I WANT TO DO LAW COURSE ON MY HSC BASIS .IS IT POSSIBLE
14th July 2011, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

"AS I HAVE COMPLETED S.Y. B.COM & I WANT TO DO LAW COURSE ON MY HSC BASIS .IS IT POSSIBLE"

Hi, it is possible for you to do the 5 year llb degree on the basis of your 12 th std. However since you have already completed your SYBCom, it will be better if you complete your TYBCom with either Accounts or Management, and then go in for a 3 year degree in Law. The value of the 3 year and 5 year degree is basically the same, but in my opnion, you will have better future options if you have a Commerce Law background
All the Best
Diane
20th July 2011, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

can i do my mcom and law simultaneously
24th July 2011, 01:24 PM
PRAVIN N. MORE

Default Re: The opportunities for BMC Employees after doing MBA

[what are the opportunities for BMC Employees after doing MBA and what are the courses availables
15th August 2011, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

i hv completed my M.A.(hindi),B.Ed in 1990. I wish to do a part time LLB course in mumbai..where can i apply?? and what are chances of practicing after the course???
15th August 2011, 07:29 PM
G-rocks
Senior Member++

List of part time colleges in Mumbai or law course are given below.

*)IGNOU School of Law, Mumbai

*)Gopaldas Jamatmal Advani Law College

*)Jitendra Chauhan College of Law

*)Kisanchand Chellaram Law College
17th August 2011, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

i want admission for LLB but i am having less percentage so which collage i will get in mumbai
18th August 2011, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

iam RAHUL student of interior design.can i do parttime architect degree in mumbai. please give list of colleges.
18th November 2011, 11:45 AM
mhasdek

want admission for LLB but i am having less percentage so which collage i will get in mumbai
3rd December 2011, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

hi
i have done B.Com year 2004 in uttar pradesh regular after 2006 i m staying in mumbai i want to do LLB from mumbai which kinds of document i ll have to submit.

shobhit gupta
21st December 2011, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

any age limit for llb education or not
3rd February 2012, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my BBM degree course way back in 2002. As I always wanted to become an Advocate and believing it%u2019s not too late, now I want peruse my education. I want to law 3 year part time course , please guide me on this.
Shruthi
10th March 2012, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my hsc frm sci stream,bt i m doin my graduation degree frm bcom(acc&finance) so now can i pursue for law degree.....
12th June 2012, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

pls provide address of part time llb colleges.i did b. tech in civil
4th July 2012, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

i have complited my b com.now i want to do law but in part time.can you help me?my no. is 9920393740.
4th July 2012, 01:46 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

List of Part Time Law Colleges in Mumbai:-

>Saint Francis College - Institute of Correspondence Education

>School of Business

>Kisanchand Chellaram Law College

>Gopaldas Jamatmal Advani Law College

>Dr.Ambedkar College of Law

>Siddharth College of Law

>Lala Lajpat Rai College of Law

>IGNOU School of Law

>Thane Municipal Council's Law College
28th August 2012, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE DONE GRADUATION AND I GET 37% CAN I DO LLB PLS TELL ME?
13th September 2012, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

what are law courses in mumbai?
13th October 2012, 01:52 PM
ANNU00

HELLO SIR..........

Part time colleges in Mumbai or law course are: -

Kisanchand Chellaram Law College
Jitendra Chauhan College of Law
Gopaldas Jamatmal Advani Law College
IGNOU School of Law, Mumbai
9th December 2012, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Is their any Age Limit for doing 2 year Law Degree Course.
22nd December 2012, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

is asmita collage of law, vikhroli is a good collage to pursue?????????
I am planiing to take addmision as it is near to my house???
29th January 2013, 03:34 PM
pinewood
Senior Member+

hi,,,

List of part time colleges in Mumbai for doing 3 years law course

1.Thane Municipal Council's Law College - University of Mumbai
2.Gopaldas Jamatmal Advani Law College - University of Mumbai
3.Kisanchand Chellaram Law College - University of Mumbai
4.Jitendra Chauhan College of Law - University of Mumbai
5.People's Education Society's Dr Ambedkar College of Law - University of Mumbai
6.IGNOU School of Law, Mumbai

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
29th January 2013, 08:16 PM
RAVIKANT JANGIR

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurubhavana View Post
i am completed my post graduation M.A public adminstration now i am interested in doing my law course 3years BL \ LLB,.plz suggt me se part tym college in mumbai or it may be regular but part tym as i am hosrwife plz suggest some law collge near chembur and ghatkopar how can i apply to those colleges plZ help?????
Helo, part time colleges in Mumbai for llb-

30th January 2013, 09:58 AM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Hi Friend..........

Part Time Law Colleges in Mumbai

Dr.Ambedkar College of Law

IGNOU School of Law

Lala Lajpat Rai College of Law

Saint Francis College - Institute of Correspondence Education

School of Business

Siddharth College of Law

Thane Municipal Council's Law College
14th May 2013, 06:06 PM
MAKES 25
Senior Member+

Cool Re: List of part time colleges in Mumbai for doing 3 years law course? How should I apply for them?

Quote:

DEAR FRIEND,

I HAVE GIVEN BELOW LIST OF THE COLLEGESW AS UNDER :-

1. THANE MUNICIPAL LAW COLLEGE.

2. KISANCHAND LAW COLLEGE.

3. INDIRA GANDHI NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY LAW COLLEGE.

4. LALALAJPAT RAI LAW COLLEGE.

5. GOPALDAS JAMATMAL LAW COLLEGE.

THANK YOU!

with best wishes of Makes 25.
23rd May 2013, 12:54 PM
usha sonawane

Post Re: List of part time colleges in Mumbai for doing 3 years law course? How should I apply for them?

usha. I completed my graduation in May 1999 and now I am working in BPO, but now I want to take admission in law part time college for L.L.B. Please help me for my futher study.
10th June 2013, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

I have completed .B Pharm in 2006 and now doing job in one of private organization. Now I have to take admission for part law course, Is this possible and how please give suggestions.
23rd June 2013, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my tybcom, i so will trying for the llm so pls pass give me wright suggest for the part time llm

regards
vinay
24th June 2013, 06:03 AM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend the list of part time colleges in Mumbai for doing 3 years law course:-

- IGNOU School of Law, Mumbai

- Jitendra Chauhan College of Law

- Kisanchand Chellaram Law College

- Dr.Ambedkar College of Law

- Gopaldas Jamatmal Advani Law College

- Siddharth College of Law

- Thane Municipal Council's Law College

- Lala Lajpat Rai College of Law

- Saint Francis College - Institute of Correspondence Education

All the best..........
24th June 2013, 06:38 PM
eduforall
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Hi,

List of colleges in Mumbai providing part time Law course ~~

Thane Municipal Council’s Law College

Siddharth College of Law

Saint Francis College – institute of Correspondence Education

Lala Laljpat rai CollegeofLaw

School of Business

IGNOU College of Law

Dr. Ambedkar College of Law
27th June 2013, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;3625858]I have completed .B M S in 2007 and now doing job in one of private organization. Now I have to take admission for parttime law course, Is this possible and how please give suggestions.
27th June 2013, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

I have completed BMM in 2007 and Now I want to take admission for parttime law course, Is this possible and how please give suggestions and does mumbai university provide this course.
13th July 2013, 07:03 PM
luckyss
Senior Member++

dear friend.....

List of part time colleges in Mumbai for doing 3 years law course
---------------------------------

1.Dr.Ambedkar College of Law
2.Saint Francis College - Institute of Correspondence Education
3.Siddharth College of Law
4.ignou School of Law
5.Gopaldas Jamatmal Advani Law College
6.School of Business
7.Thane Municipal Council's Law College
8.Kisanchand Chellaram Law College
9.Saint Francis College - Institute of Correspondence Education
10.Dr.Ambedkar College of Law
11.Lala Lajpat Rai College of Law
12.Kisanchand Chellaram Law College
13.Siddharth College of Law
14.Thane Municipal Council's Law College
9th August 2013, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my Graduation with 62% in 2013, i know its too late to get admission in month of August. but than also i wanted to ask will get admission for 3 years LLB.
19th August 2013, 02:47 PM
kavya prasad

I'am a under graduate can i joint BL course
19th August 2013, 10:27 PM
umang_28
Senior Member+

Dear friend

List of part time colleges in Mumbai for Law :

* IGNOU School of Law

* Gopaldas Jamatmal Advani Law College

* Lala Lajpat Rai College of Law

* Kisanchand Chellaram Law College

* Siddharth College of Law

* Dr.Ambedkar College of Law

umang_28
31st October 2013, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my t.y.bcom with62% can I get admissions in law now m doing mcom
2nd January 2014, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Hai....! I have completed my diploma in civil engineering in december 2000. now I would like to do LLB through open university in mumbai...
so plz give some college names & would lime some suggestions for the same
9th January 2014, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.Sc in chem. Distance MBA in HR now i have working in HR in big pharma cmpny i want to do part time LLB law pl.suggest me part time law college near virar or thane
3rd March 2014, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

I complete my gradution in 2003 i got 37%,then i complete M.A.on 2007 i got 40%,i am in sc - cast, i want to do law ,can i get addmission of law,please reply urgently,what's the process
3rd March 2014, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

I complete my gradution in 2003 i got 37%,then i complete M.A.on 2007 i got 40%,i am in sc - cast, i want to do law ,can i get addmission of law,please reply urgently,what's the process
11th May 2014, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

sir I want to do the llb in part time because I am in job sir give me suggestion whose college better for me I leaves in bhiwandi mob no 8805021857
2nd June 2014, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

I had doen graduation from open university and pass in two attam will I get admission for Law 3 years cource .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?