8th February 2013, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for NET entrance exam after doing MBA finance?

Hi sir/madam

i have done MBA(finance).I want preparation of net exam.plz suggest me any book for ugc net exam.

regards
vibhuti
[email protected]

25th June 2013, 12:57 PM
gopikalavanya

Smile Re: How to prepare for NET entrance exam after doing MBA finance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi sir/madam

i have done MBA(finance).I want preparation of net exam.plz suggest me any book for ugc net exam.

regards
vibhuti
[email protected]
hi,
you are eligible to write NET exam as you have your masters degree.
For UGC NET examination, three question paper conducted on the same day. All 3 question papers will be objective type nature. Question paper pattern and syllabus for paper 1 will be same for all candidates and question paper 2 and question paper 3 will be related from the subject of post graduation.

Mostly questions of NET examination paper 1 is based on the teaching aptitude and checking the reasoning ability of the candidates. In this questions paper few question will be asked from latest general knowledge and current affairs. All questions will be MCQ type but you have to attempt only 50 questions from paper 1.

For the preparation of this paper try cover all news paper and teaching aptitude books. solve precious year questions how much you can do because mostly questions of the section just based on the teacher aptitude. So after solving previous year question you will be able to analyze the types of the questions paper.

Paper 2 & 3 will comprise 50 & 75 objective type of questions. Each questions will be carry 2 marks. There are no negative marking in this examination.

In UGC NET Examination few question are also asked for environment science. Environmental science questions will be related from latest environmental knowledge . you can use class 6 to class 10 environmental science books. I think this will be definitely helpful for score good marks in UGC NET exam.

Computer and Information technology related questions also asked in NET Examination. Mostly questions are just based on the internet, basic software, type of software, operating system. Etc. fundamental knowledge of computer will be helpful for you for preparation of this section.

For the preparation of reasoning and mathematical ability you can follow any Reasoning Book. Which covers all related questions of UGC NET exam...
all the best...
19th September 2013, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for NET entrance exam after doing MBA finance?

sir,
i perusing mba in hr 0r mrkting, and i want to do 0r prepaire of ugc net examination as well as it's problem also, sir can u suggest that what are the books,notes and any types of help whose profit for me
my id as follows.-
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?