25th April 2010, 12:54 AM
dayakerapgvb

Names of the universities offering Ph.D in India and Abroad? What are the opportunities?

i have been pursuing M.Tech in biotechnology and after competion of it i would like to do PHD , so let me know the names of the universities which are offering PHD in India and Abroad and scholarship opportunities. I further request you to suggest the subjects on which do PHD

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  2. Universities in India and Abroad offering PhD in Software Reliability?
  3. List of universities offering PhD in Psychology without appearing in any entrance exam in India as well as in Abroad?
  4. List universities offering PhD in Management in Abroad?
  5. Universities offering PhD with Fellowship in Abroad
  6. List of universities which offer PhD in Geology program in India
  7. List of universities offering PhD in Biotechnology in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  8. Names of Central Universities offering integrated M.Sc-PhD in Chemistry -- [New]
  9. Universities in Abroad offering PhD in English for M.A. postgraduate?
  10. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission?
  11. Universities offering PhD(Biotechnology) in Abroad? List of entrance exams for admission?
  12. List of reputed universities offering PhD in Material Sciences Abroad
  13. Universities which offer PhD in Law in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  14. Colleges offering phD in biotech in india or abroad? Job opportunities after msc biotech? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to get admission in Ph.D. in Biotechnology in foreign universities? How to get scholarship for the same?
  16. Universities offering PhD in Human Genetics at Abroad? Exams to qualify for admission?
  17. How can I do PHD after PG Diploma in Journalism? List of institutes offering this course in India?
  18. Colleges offering B.Sc in Geology in India? How to go Abroad then after to study PhD?
29th February 2012, 07:41 PM
priyanka_22

Smile Re: Names of the universities offering Ph.D in India and Abroad? What are the opportunities?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayakerapgvb View Post
i have been pursuing M.Tech in biotechnology and after competion of it i would like to do PHD , so let me know the names of the universities which are offering PHD in India and Abroad and scholarship opportunities. I further request you to suggest the subjects on which do PHD
Dear Aspirant,

As you have pursued your degree in Biotechnology which is very upcoming stream and provides you lots opportunity in India as well as Abroad.

=> you must pursue Ph. D. in Biotechnology only.

Listing Indian Universsity for Ph. D specially in BioTechnology

• Institute of Bioinformatics and Biotechnology, University of Pune.
  • Department of Biotechnology, Institute of Engineering & Technology, Lucknow
  • Department of Genetics, Delhi University
  • School of Biotechnology, Jawhar Lal Nehru, University

Listing Abroad Universsity for Ph. D

Providing some web links

Germany University

Sweden University

Norway University

Denmark University

Best Luck for Future.

Quote:
"If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes."
18th June 2012, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the universities offering Ph.D in India and Abroad? What are the opportunities?

Hi i want to know the information regd PhD in Computer science and Engg..My Qul:B.Tech (CSE) and M.Tech (CSE)..Can anybody suggest me the Indian Universities/Colleges which offering PhD in CSE..And even i want the list of Indian Institutions along with Scholorships.
13th July 2013, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the universities offering Ph.D in India and Abroad? What are the opportunities?

iam doing mphil.i want to know the information regarding phd in chemistry.partime or full time the universities which they r offering with out entrace exam based on mphil qaulification
30th October 2013, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

hiiii......I am a Finance and Human resource Post graduate(dual specialization).now m willing to pursue Ph.d .........plz suggest me the institute who offers the same in india only.and is their any provision for scholarships, if yes then plz let me know the procedure.And what if want to get admission without Net.
20th June 2014, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

I am a post graduate in economics. I want to pursue ph.d. can you tell me can I do it in dubai..if yes which universities are offering, the procedure, scholarship/fees etc.. your reply will be highly appreciated
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?