8th February 2013, 09:42 PM
Uma@V

How to do summer internship while studying B.Tech IIIrd year

I'm Uma studying B.Tech III year department of Computer science and engineering from IIIT, Basar. I want to do summer internship. Can you please suggest me some companies which are providing internships in Hyderabad?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do internship after studying B.Tech 4th year ECE
  2. Summer Internship in HCL, Noida for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  3. Is there any vacancy in any company after doing internship? I am studying B.Tech 2nd year
  4. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  5. Procedure to get Summer Internship in IISC for third year B.Tech. (IT) students
  6. How to do summer internship in top civil company? I am studying B.Tech 3rd year
  7. Summer Internship in any Wind Mill company for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  8. How to get summer internship at BHEL, Trichy? Procedure to apply?
  9. Is it good to have internship in second year? Where can I get my internship done?
  10. What are the internship opportunities for mechanical engineering students?
  11. When IIT will offer Internship program to B.Tech(ME) 3rd year students? Procedure to apply?
  12. Which all companies are giving internship to 3rd year ECE students? What are their requirements?
  13. How to do summer internship in software company? I am studying B.Tech in Information Technology
  14. Summer Training/Internship programme for B.Tech ECE 2nd year student?
  15. Summer Internship in IIT for B.Tech(ME) 1st year student?
  16. Where can I do internships while doing B.Tech 3rd year in IT during summer?
  17. Detailed information about Summer Internship in Kolkata Metro Railway Corporation for B.Tech(E&TC) student?
  18. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies? -- [Most Discussed]
9th February 2013, 03:04 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do summer internship while studying B.Tech IIIrd year

Hi Guest,

There are going to be many institutes in various parts of India where you can find good centers for Summer Internship.

As you are in B.Tech III Year you need to select a project that is the mini project in order to complete in so that you can have good percentage in your career.

In Hyderabad there are huge list of institutes offering the internship program and they are as follows;

NSIC

ECIL

KREST TECHNOLOGIES

EDGE TECHNOLOGIES

And many other institutes

Thank you,

All the best.
9th February 2013, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma@V View Post
I'm Uma studying B.Tech III year department of Computer science and engineering from IIIT, Basar. I want to do summer internship. Can you please suggest me some companies which are providing internships in Hyderabad?

Pls get register on www.career-ccd.com
You will get the answer ....
3rd September 2013, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

I'm bala studying B.Tech III year department of civil engineering from IIIT, Nuzvid. I want to do summer internship. Can you please suggest me some companies which are providing internships in Hyderabad & vizag?
17th October 2013, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

I'm vineela studying B.Tech III year from department of mechanical engineering from IIIT, Nuzvid. I want to do summer internship. Can you please suggest me some companies which are providing internships in vizag?
3rd May 2014, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir/mam I'm rani studying B.Tech IIIrd year department of computer science engineering from IIIT-Nuzvid.I want to do summer internship.can you please suggest me some companies which are offering internships in Hyderabad and Vizag?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?