26th March 2011, 10:57 PM
satheeshkm.d

Is it possible to do B.Tech in IGNOU after completing Diploma? Procedure for admission and fee structure?

sir pls clarify me that it is possible to do B-Tech in INGOU after completion of diploma.if possible what are the procedure for admission & Fees structure.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  2. What is the procedure for admission in b.Ed from IGNOU? What is the fee structure?
  3. Admission procedure to do MCA from IGNOU, Delhi? What is the fee structure?
  4. Is it possible to take admission in AMIE after completing 4 years diploma? Fee structure and duration of the course?
  5. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  6. Is it better to take admission in both Diploma and Higher Secondary? Detailed information, admission procedure and fee structure of Mechanical Diploma course?
  7. Admission procedure and course structure of PG Diploma in Business Operation of IGNOU? -- [New]
  8. Can I get admission in GTU after completing diploma in IGNOU? I am studying in diploma mechanical engineering
  9. Information regarding BCA course from IGNOU? Fee structure for this course? Admission Procedure for this course and procedure to avail Educational Loan?
  10. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to get admission and fee structure of M.A. in IGNOU for B.A.(Political Science) candidate?
  12. Admission procedure and fee structure for MCA from IGNOU, Kolkata?
  13. Which college is best for B.Tech Mechanical? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  14. Where can I study engineering after completing 12th? What is the admission procedure and the fee structure?
  15. Admission procedure for doing CS course after 12th? What is the fee structure and syllabus?
  16. Detailed admission procedure and fee structure of Mathematics honours at IGNOU?
  17. Can I take admission after completing graduation from IGNOU
  18. Detailed information, procedure to apply, documents required and fee to study H.S. in IGNOU? After H.S. from IGNOU can I get admission in Pune University?
27th March 2011, 05:38 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it possible to do B.Tech in IGNOU after completing Diploma? Procedure for admission and fee structure?

Surely, it is possible to do B-Tech from INGOU after completion of diploma in engineering.

The eligibility criteria for admission to 2nd year lateral entry B.Tech course is as follows:
Candidate must have passed 3 year Diploma in any branch of Engineering or BSc with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or BCA or BCS.

For admission to the above mentioned course you are required to download application form and prospectus from the IGNOU website www.ignou.ac.in. Fill in the application form send the duly filled in application along with prescribed fee, attested copies of certificates to the designated address.

Contact details:

co-ordination cell (IGNOU – SAPET Project),
Room No-113, Block-C, New Academic Complex ,
School of Engineering & Technology,
Indira Gandhi National Open University,
Maidan Garhi, New Delhi - 110068
12th April 2011, 02:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do B.Tech in IGNOU after completing Diploma? Procedure for admission and fee structure?

dear sir my self md meraj i already completed diploma in mechanical engineering and now i m in BHEL company and i am interested for B.tech so plz tell me which type i complete my B. tech
12th April 2011, 03:01 AM
MD.MERAJ

sir pls clarify me that it is possible to do B-Tech in INGOU after completion of diploma.if possible what are the procedure for admission & Fees structure.and which type i will appliy
12th April 2011, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir

I had completed 3years Diploma in electrical engg from UGIE/Rourkela Odisha (Govt) & want to do B- Tech through correspondence course from IGNOU , for which please guide.
Regards
P.K.Barik
[email protected]
3rd May 2011, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
iam S.Venkatesh.I had Completed 2years ITI and 2Years Diploma in Tool Engg (CITD),want to do B- Tech through correspondence course from IGNOU,if possible what are the procedure for admission,Fees structure and study centers in hyderabad.

Thanks & Regards,

S.Venkatesh,
[email protected]
31st May 2011, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do B.Tech after completing Diploma? Procedure for admission and fee structure?
Respected sir,
i m Sapna Butani.i had completed 3 years Diploma in information technology from GTU(Gujarat) & want to do B-TECH. It is possible??????please guide me sir....

thanks & regards
sapna butani
[email protected]
2nd July 2011, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

i am a student of diploma. Studing in Govt. College Manasar course General Engg. I want to know about B. tech Couse & tell me is any scope in My General Engg. course. Same General Engg. couse is available in B.Tech if not in which couse i can join plz advise. I really thankfull for your advise.
13th July 2011, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

if it possible to do B.Tech in IGNOU after completing 10 2?

please reply me on

[email protected]
21st July 2011, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

I have also completed diploma in civil Engg.plz let me know admission procedure btech in civil engg in IGNOU in distance. I am now employee in L&T. So can I do symaltenously?
2nd August 2011, 10:54 PM
rupesh1982

yes you can get admission in BTech after your diploma.it is also possible with ignou.its fee is revising time to time so for that you have to contact ignou and you may get information regarding this.some of the courses are on regular basis & some are on contact classs/distance mode.
11th August 2011, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

i am anand sir i wnt interst to study btech pls told fee details.
14th August 2011, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir i have complete diploma in electrical engg. I am intresting for b.tech plese give me some instruction in my email id [email protected] i am waiting
15th August 2011, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

hi i have completed my 3 year electronics diploma after 10 one and half years ago.so is it possible to complete my b.tech from ignou in another one and half years to save my years and will that hold any value in mncs?I mean how will they differentiate b.tech done in 3 years and one and half years as if possible to complete b.tech in half time then the degree will be backdated i guess. Plz reply,thanks.
29th August 2011, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

when is the next batch for MCA at IGNOU Bangalore, i have completed my BCA and want to do MCA in Correspondence but i came know that MCA batch is has started From july. . .Do i need to wait for 1 more year to take admission at IGNOU. Please suggest. thank you.
14th September 2011, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

dear sir i have completed my 12th. i want to do lab tachnician diploma. i want to know the fees charges and admission. so please guide me thank you.
27th October 2011, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i had completed 3yrs diploma in cevil engineering and now i want to do b-tech from IGNOU (delhi) so plz say what is the procedure of admission fee structure ?
S.K.Barman
[email protected]
6th November 2011, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
Anybody can tell me when can i get the admission in B. Tech from IGNOU ? by the way i have completed my Diploma in Civil Engineering, i will be very grateful if you can mail me the details to me at "[email protected]".
Thanks
Regards
somvitta Sood
Cont: 91 98 68 33 93 91, 8800994232.
29th December 2011, 07:51 AM
Unregistered

hi i have completed three years diploma in mech. so please guide b tech in mech from ignou and procedure or
fee structure also.
Thanks with Regards
Sandeep Redhu
[email protected]
cont. no. -09466962328
26th February 2012, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

dear i have already done cources ITI draughtsman mech. I want to do the engnineering B-Tech from ignou university Pls. me information about fees detail and admission procedure on my email id tejbirchauhan@ymail.
tejbir singh chauhan
27th February 2012, 05:12 PM
michael_scofield

Hey friend,

B.tech is a 4 years duration course and for doing it you must possess some of the eligibility criteria for doing the course.

Eligibility:

The candidate must have passed his/her higher secondary (10 +2) with maths,physics and chemistry.

The top colleges for B.tech are
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi Delhi (IIT Delhi)
Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT Kharagpur)
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)
Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras)
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay)
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee (IIT Roorkee)
Birla Institute of Technology & Sciences, Pilani
Institute of Technology, BHU, Varanasi
Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT Guwahati)
Vellore Institute of Technology,Vellore

Thank you.
29th February 2012, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know about Distance Degree course in civil Engg., so please inform which at study center in orissa
11th May 2012, 07:21 AM
Unregistered

Can i apply for jean after complete corresponds electrical diploma from aasam university and how to apply pls tell me prosiger and syllabus
10th June 2012, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I had done B.Sc.(Non-medical), There after done Post B.Sc. Diploma In Electronics(1-Year). I want to pursue B.Tech. Electrical through distance education. Kindly advise me from where I have to do, Which have accredation from AICTE. If do from AMIE, how many paper's I have to clear,and advise whether there is any exemption of paper's.
2nd August 2014, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Can someone Advice, what are the future career growth options if someone wants to pursue engineering career from IGNOU. As there r so many doubts that doing couse from IGNOU have no worth.
2nd May 2015, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do B.Tech in IGNOU after completing Diploma? Procedure for admission and fee structure?
I had done diploma mechanical.
Please send details :[email protected]
20th June 2015, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Ramakrishna CH
Dear sir,
I am completed 10 2 vocational(rural engineering technician in 1997) and Diploma in automobile engineering in 2000, I want to study B.Tech in corresponds in ignou, please give me details about elgibility,fee, admition, study centers & course duration.
Kindly give me details by mail: [email protected]
Thanking you.
3rd August 2015, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

I am Satyajit Ghosh, Complete civil engineering diploma from ICE India.
Am I eligibile for bachelor of civil engineering from IGNOU?
Is this course AICTE Approved ??
Pls contact me
PH: 8348981108
E.mail: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?