27th March 2011, 12:49 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Annamalai University B.A. in Sociology- Elements of Social Research Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

The question paper is printed in two languages. This question paper contains conventional type of questions. The total marks that could be awarded in this paper are 100. There are total 10 questions in this paper of which one have to answer only 5 questions correctly. There is no negative marking in this question paper however only first five questions attempted in the answer sheet is considered valid. After that no marks would be awarded or deducted for the questions attempted. The questions are generally from the portions like social research, sociometry, physical science and other aspects related to the sociology. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers. For more details and information visit: http://entrance-exam.net/annamalai-u...iology-papers/

Related Questions:
  1. Annamalai University B.A. Third Year, Indian Social Institutions Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Annamalai University B.A. Third Year, History of Social Thoughts Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Mangalore University BA in Sociology First Sem- Principles of Sociology Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers -- [New]
  4. Nalanda Open University MA in Sociology-Part I-Methodology of Social Research (Paper III) exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Annamalai University B. Com Elements of Accountancy Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Madurai Kamaraj University MA in Sociology-Research Methods in Sociology (Paper-III) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  7. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Social Sciences Sociology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Annamalai University BBA Telecom Management-Elements of Insurance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Annamalai University B.Sc. Psychology (Social Psychology) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Kuvempu University-MA in Sociology-Research Methodology (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. The Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University M.Sc in Medical Sociology-Social Psychology and Mental Health Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Previous 5 years Question Papers of BA Sociology of Annamalai University in Tamil?
  13. Previous 5 years Question Papers of BA Sociology of Annamalai University in Tamil? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Annamalai University M.Sc. Botany: Second Year Taxonmy of Angiosperms, Economic Botany, Environmental Biology, Phytogeography & Elements of Forestry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Gujarat University, M. Phil, Sociology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. How may I get BA 1st year previous question papers of sociology in Annamalai university?
  17. Nalanda Open University-BA in Sociology Part III Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. The Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University M.Sc in Medical Sociology-Health Policy and Health Care Delivery Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
4th May 2011, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Annamalai University B.A. in Sociology- Elements of Social Research Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

I want previous year question papers for third year sociology distance education
15th August 2011, 11:59 PM
Azher88

Location: 697/4, Bhola Nagar, Kotla Mubarak pur, New Delhi-110003
Default Re: Annamalai University B.A. in Sociology- Elements of Social Research Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

Quote:
Originally Posted by neeraj_m View Post
The question paper is printed in two languages. This question paper contains conventional type of questions. The total marks that could be awarded in this paper are 100. There are total 10 questions in this paper of which one have to answer only 5 questions correctly. There is no negative marking in this question paper however only first five questions attempted in the answer sheet is considered valid. After that no marks would be awarded or deducted for the questions attempted. The questions are generally from the portions like social research, sociometry, physical science and other aspects related to the sociology. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers. For more details and information visit: http://entrance-exam.net/annamalai-u...iology-papers/
As we know that the Previous year question is helpful to the student who will give the exam and in every exam previous year question is very helpful these all attachment file is helpful for those student which are pursuing course from Annamalia University
18th October 2011, 05:43 PM

i want 1st year for 1st semister paper of sociology
23rd November 2011, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

when will come the second year attempt hall ticket
14th March 2014, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Please give me previous question paper of lst year of ba sociology and english and hindi question paper on my website- [email protected]
7th April 2014, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

sir i want all the past five year question papers of third year BA sociolagy .will u please send it
16th April 2014, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

i want to m.com 1st year previous question paper sir pls send me sir my e- mail id [email protected] i want to all subject sir
22nd April 2014, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

i want annamalai university second year ba sociology second language malayalam previous question paper
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?